Our Split-case slurryMAX™ Pump solution
Slurry pump efficiency – delivered by design
With the dramatic success of our millMAX™ metal Slurry Pump, we have incorporated its patented features into our slurryMAX™ Split-case-design Pump product range.
Engineered for multiple applications in mining, aggregates and other mineral processing industries, our slurryMAX Pumps include the same proven wear ring feature of our millMAX Pumps. The externally adjustable wear ring closes the suction-side impeller clearance between the suction liner and the impeller eye. The ability to control the suction-side clearance reduces the hydraulic recirculation, and helps maintain the design performance over the life of the pump, without increasing the pump speed. Over time, a conventional pump will have to increase the operating speed to maintain performance, causing it to wear out even faster.
Our wear ring advantage also allows for a wide clearance between the impeller and suction liner. This eliminates the mechanical grinding of solids between the two components. Conventional pumps without the wear ring advantage experience this grinding of solids, which consumes power and causes significant wear in the suction liner and impeller. The unique advantage to our design is that we solve both the grinding and the recirculation problems within the pump, while the competition can only solve one or the other.
With multiple liner and impeller material options, we’ve designed the slurryMAX to handle the majority of applications for any plant across multiple industries. Simply put, the slurryMAX is the most versatile, efficient and longest-lasting slurry pump of its kind. Coupled with existing KREBS pumps, the slurryMAX will lower the total cost of ownership of every centrifugal slurry pump in your plant.
We think the safety of your fingers are ten great reasons to try a slurryMAX!
We designed a volute liner with an integrated back liner that bolts securely to the outer drive side casing for ease of assembly and hands-free safety.
Our 8x6 and larger slurryMAX Pumps feature a simple removable suction liner assembly for inspection of internals and replacement of impeller without removing the discharge pipe.
Easy-to-use lifting jigs allows for safe and rapid rebuilds.
Lower your operating costs with our efficient Split-case Slurry Pump
- Even and predictable wear life
- Extended wear life is delivered through our wear ring technology and versatile range of material options. The slurryMAX Pump maintains hydraulic performance throughout the life of the pump, increasing the life of all wet end parts and reducing power consumption.
- Interchangeable material options
- Multiple elastomer, alloy and polyurethane material combinations are available for all applications. Our casings and elastomer liners are designed to withstand slurry turbulence and allow for a wide operating flow range.
- Energy savings
- By solving both the grinding and the recirculation problems within the pump, our slurryMAX increases slurry efficiency by 10-15%. This results in lower power consumption and lower cost per ton.
- Eliminate gland water requirements
- Customers all over the world are in need of cost effective solutions to minimize water usage in their plants. The increased performance of the slurryMAX centrifugal seal with its large diameter expeller and oversized vanes opens the door for more applications that previously had no alternative but to use water flush or expensive mechanical sealing systems.
Tough and versatile material options for your slurry pumping needs
Our heavy-duty, Split-case-design Pump incorporates hydraulic efficiency and our proven millMAX wear ring technology to create the most efficient and longest-lasting slurry pump of its kind. With multiple liner and impeller material options, we’ve designed the slurryMAX to handle the majority of applications for any plant across multiple industries.
Key to the efficiency and wear characteristics of the slurryMAX is the proprietary wear ring for suction-side sealing. This feature allows adjustment of the impeller to the back to boost centrifugal seal performance, while limiting suction-side recirculation.
A removable suction plate, available on models that are 8 x 6 and larger, allows impeller and suction-side liner assembly replacement without disturbing the casing and discharge piping.
Reverse taper roller bearings increase the effective load span to improve wear life. The pumping action of the taper rollers discharges grease to the outside, preventing an influx of slurry and eliminating the possibility of failure from over-greasing. Heavy-duty shaft and taper roller bearings rated at 100,000 hours minimum of B10 life.
An optional drain port/plug casing feature may be added to allow water drainage.
|The slurryMAX is avaiblable in the following sizes|
|3 x 2||80 mm x 50 mm|
|4 x 3||100 mm x 80 mm|
|6 x 4||150 mm x 100 mm|
|8 x 6||200 mm x 150 mm|
|10 x 8||250 mm x 200 mm|
|12 x 10||300 mm x 250 mm|