ABON® Rollerscreen for high throughput and efficiency
ABON Rollerscreen - the reliable one
Throughout the world, ABON Rollerscreens have been commissioned in Primary, Secondary and Tertiary applications across the minerals range. With installations in over 32 countries our sustained and continued growth has stemmed from recognition and acceptance of our products by major resource companies and mining houses.
ABON Rollerscreens are available for Primary, Secondary and Tertiary applications. ABON can offer standard or custom designed models to suit your specific requirements. Ranging from low to high tonnage applications.
The ABON Rollerscreen is designed to accept feed via the inlet chute and pass it over the rotating shafts fitted with a series of discs and spacers. As feed material passes over the Rollerscreen shafts, the under size material free falls through the discs into the product discharge chute. The oversize material is carried across the discs and is discharged to reject, or for further processing.
ABON Rollerscreen for high efficiency and low maintenance
- High efficiency
- The Rollerscreen shaft and disc technology allow for higher efficiency in a smaller footprint than traditional horizontal screening equipment.
- Low maintenance
- No chains and belts - Each shaft is individually driven by its own geared motor and can be easily changed out, saving you on both down-time and money.
- Ability to handle wet and sticky feed
Processing wet and sticky feed material is not a problem for an ABON Rollerscreen. The self cleaning disk arrangement means there are no hang ups removing the need for added water. In addition ABON Rollerscreens are supplied with the provision to install a full scraper system if required.
The ABON® fits into existing circuits to replace inefficient equipment
Each aspect of the ABON Rollerscreen is designed to maximise throughput and efficiency, while providing ease of maintenance.
Main features of the ABON Rollerscreens
- ABON can offer standard or custom designed models to suit your specific requirements
- Reduced civil costs - Dynamic forces created from Rollerscreen operation are contained within the robust frame assembly.
- Compact footprint
- High quality robust construction
- Shaft rotation speeds are nominal 45 rpm
- Ability to handle high tonnages
- Each shaft is independently driven by its own geared motor
- Ability to handle wet and sticky feed material
- Low maintenance
- Simple shaft change-outs
- Self cleaning discs