- Dramatically reduce your carbon footprint for conveyor haulage
- Gain unprecedented OPEX savings vs. conventional conveyors
- Eliminate many maintenance-related safety hazards
- Decrease CAPEX investment in earthwork, civils, electrical supply and erection
Boost your Belt-Conveyor operations to the next level.
Game-changing efficiency to improve your belt conveyor technology
Rail-Running Conveyors overcome many of the inherent maintenance, belt speed and curvability limitations of conventional trough and pipe conveyors. At the head and tail ends of the conveyor, the configuration is the same as for a conventional conveyor. But between the head and tail, the belt is carried on light wheeled carts. A host of idler-related maintenance problems are eliminated thanks to this new way of carrying the belt.
The belt remains the tension member, with the carts carried along by their interface with the belt.
How you benefit
Enabling you to carry bulk materials from mine to plant, across the plant, or from the plant onwards in remote areas and challenging terrain, with hyper-efficiency where temperatures fall well below freezing.
* Depending on the details of the application
- OPEX about 25% to 60% lower than conventional overland trough conveyors
- Pipe conveyors configurations that can haul material for tens of kilometers in a single flight, at about 15% of the energy and tension demand of existing pipe conveyors
- For long overland conveyors, energy from one half to one eighth of conventional, depending mainly on elevation change and coldest operating temperatures
- Far fewer transfer points, because very tight curves and much longer runs become possible
- Elimination of almost all the idler-related maintenance problems on conventional conveyors