Control the size and flow of material with customized Feeder Breaker
Feeder Breakers for precise crushing and material flow
The Feeder Breaker is an integral part of the material handling system, and reliably and consistently crushes and breaks down a wide range of material to precise measurements, including coal, potash, gypsum, graphite and limestone.
Different models are available for both underground and service mining operations and can be fully customised to suit your specifications.
An integrated crushing and conveying system
Using a Feeder Breaker to control the size and flow of material at your mine site means conventional and expensive primary crushers are not needed.
With initial lower outlay costs, the installation and set-up are also quicker and easier as excavation and concrete work are reduced or eliminated entirely. Their energy consumption is significantly lower, and they are far more powerful, meaning they can process material quicker and far more efficiently.
Fewer fines are experienced as the material is fractured rather than crushed and the ergonomic low profile means trucks and other loading vehicles can empty into the feeder hopper without expensive ramps and elevating and discharge conveyors.
- High productivity
- Crushing and blending material is achieved by breaker picks and a pick pattern design to ensure precise and high capacity material output for the requirements of the next stage in the processing line. Combined with electro-mechanically driven breaker drives, touchscreen controls and diagnostics, the entire processing line operates smoothly and efficiently and reduces any delays and downtime.
With a range of models for underground and above-ground mining that can all be custom designed, our Feeder Breaker experts will work with you to design and implement a Feeder Breaker to improve your material sizing and handling system.
With a wide variety of feeder chain sizes, the smallest, a 1200 mm chain, can feed 1000 tonnes per hour, and the largest, a 2000 mm chain, can feed 2400 tonnes per hour.
Fire suppression systems can also be fitted, and Feeder Breakers can also be converted or upgraded into a Feeder Breaker/Sizer combination if an in-section sizing solution is needed.
Modular features make our reclaim feeders highly versatile
- MCC control
• Various conveyor control options.
• DOL to VSD drive systems.
• Breaker drums and DC braking systems available.
- Flightless chain
• Multiple individual chains.
• Apex to guide large material.
• Ribs to promote accurate product size.
• Chain is removable without cranes.
• Suited to underground applications.