BRU Vibrating Screen options to meet your application needs
Improved performance, better life and higher throughput from your vibrating screen solutions. We have a complete range of reliable BRU Vibrating Screen equipment for desliming, dewatering, sizing, scalping, classification and so much more.
BRU Vibrating Screens - setting the standard for vibrating screens
Separating raw materials is a difficult process, but finding the right feed separation solution should not have to be. The big advantage is decreased maintenance and increased productivity that comes from a reliable vibrating screen option. Easy to install and extremely durable, the BRU Vibrating Screen makes feed separation simple.
Reduce your maintenance and repair expenses, and boost revenue for your business. The BRU Vibrating Screen is designed with durability and ease of use as a central focus. And, by improving performance and throughout, you can enjoy better throughput for your equipment.
Usable in most applications, these screens come in a wide range of sizes, from 0.9m to 4.8m wide and up to 11.0m long. BRU Vibrating Screens are available in horizontal, multi-slope and inclined versions coupled with single-, double- and triple-deck configurations. And thanks to their long lifespan, BRU screens deliver confidence and maximum operational efficiency.
The BRU screen range can be used for a diverse range of applications such as:
- Product and reject drain and rinsing
- Primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary crushing
- SAG Mill discharge
- Grinding mills
- Carbon recovery
BRU vibrating screens: durable, flexible, low-maintenance separation
- Highly durable
- Durability and reliability — fully huck-bolted assembly, and with continuous fillet welding and stress-relieving of all major fabricated parts, BRU Vibrating Screens are backed by FLSmidth’s full quality assurance and quality control system in line with world’s best practices.
- Easy to maintain
- Keep maintenance simple. All major BRU Vibrating Screen components are computer generated to exact specifications, ensuring that spare parts always fit with ease.
- Flexible configuration
- Get the solution that fits your needs. FLSmidth offers the largest size ranges of screens available — up to 4.8m wide and 11m long to achieve the maximum possible capacity.
- Backed by FLSmidth advisory services
Take advantage of extensive industry knowhow. FLSmidth staff technical expertise is always available to advise on the optimum screen size and configuration to meet your needs.
Proven technology from experienced BRU Vibrating Screen manufacturers
- Wide range of sizes with widths - up to 4.8m wide and 11m long
- High G-force operation of up to 5.0 for optimum screening efficiency
- Floor mounted on galvanised steel coil springs to give up to 98% vibration isolation
- Linear motion provided by the reliable ‘Honert Brute Force’ geared exciter
- Suitable for a large range of screen media including modular panels, cross tensioned screen cloths and bolted screen panels
- Available in single, double and triple deck configurations
- Available in horizontal, multi-slope and inclined versions