Reliable services for your entire plant
Comprehensive services for the full lifespan of your plant
In today’s challenging world, how can you be sure that you have the best solution for your plant to make it competitive, profitable, and sustainable?
Whatever your plant’s requirements, our comprehensive services will meet them. With our unique expertise and experience, we are the ideal service partner to keep your equipment up and running optimally. Our specialists combine deep process experience with application knowledge of the latest technological developments to help you maintain smooth operation, perform timely maintenance and make equipment improvements. You can count on our support for your entire plant, for the long-haul.
Through our global footprint and long-term experience, we have built a track record of success in working with customers from a wide range of industries, including:
- Iron ore
- Pulp and paper
- Food and pharma
- …and many others
Using the expertise gained over the years and our unique know-how of all plant processes, we have you covered with anything you need to enhance your operations. We create value for you through our precisely engineered equipment and spare parts, our knowledge and our skilled people. Our service engineers provide industry-leading technical support for all major plant equipment, including equipment supplied by other Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Get more value for your business
Your long-term success is at the heart of all our services. Whether you want to improve productivity, reduce emissions, or increase capacity – or maybe all of the above – we strive to provide services and support that meet your needs.
Our service offerings are designed to add value to your operations in multiple ways:
- Increase capacity
- You want to get more out of your existing equipment to meet market demand. We can help you boost production at your desired volumes by optimising processes, upgrading equipment and providing the right parts and assistance.
- Improve equipment availability and reliability
- Whether you want to produce more or reduce costs, breakdowns and unplanned downtime are simply not an option. You need equipment that is available to run at the designed capacity and with high reliability. Inspections, troubleshooting, and timely on-site maintenance and repairs ensure you are on track with your objectives.
- Improve productivity and energy efficiency
- Productivity is about maintaining production. We can help you reduce costs by identifying and removing bottlenecks, optimising processes, and improving energy consumption with appropriate product upgrades and parts, and planned preventative maintenance services.
- Minimise the environmental impact and meet regulations
- Achieving emission requirements and delivering more sustainable solutions are a necessity for every plant. We can help you achieve these targets by training your employees to operate equipment correctly and efficiently; through our fuel substitution solutions; appropriate conversions or upgrades; and maintenance services and parts for your air pollution control equipment.
- Output quality solutions
- You want to meet your customers’ quality demands for your products. From unique laboratory services to product and process training, equipment maintenance and upgrades – we help you deliver the best output.
- Non-negotiable health and safety
- Operating your plant in a way that secures the health and safety of all employees is a must. Not only do we deliver services in such a way that secures this, we also offer solutions that can help you maintain an outstanding health and safety track record: regular safety inspections, and equipment repairs and upgrades where necessary.
Building a new plantLet us take care of everything. We offer a unique 360° solution for the lifecycle of your plant, covering everything from initial raw material investigation and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) through to ongoing operation and maintenance (O&M) services.
Beginning with installation and commissioning technical advisory services, we can provide site management, process specialist support and first-time spares. Read more about 'Building a new plant'.
- Single source for complete EPC know-how
- Full lifecycle support, from initial raw material investigation to commissioning
- Compliance with latest emission standards and environmental regulations
- Full integration and interconnection of products, including all auxiliary equipment
- Shortest time to full-production
Financing your project
Need help to get your project off the ground? Link your project to our network of International Financial Institutions including the Export Credit Agencies (ECA). We can help facilitate financing and act as a door-opener to get your project going, whether it is setting up a minerals-processing operation or a Greenfield cement plant, or a smaller project.
Building and managing a successful plant is complex and stressful! Imagine being able to rely on your own dedicated and experienced project manager; someone to oversee and track every step, follow a proven process, and keep you in the loop at every stage to ensure successful project execution.
From process design and project management to equipment supply and commissioning, we can sort out everything it takes to design, build and operate successful plants – including training for the operators who will eventually run them.
Competitive plant operation
You want to improve plant operation and stay competitive. With so many different factors to consider, how do you decide the best course of action, taking into account all the pieces of the puzzle?
We understand the big picture, and you can use us for everything to improve plant operations. We offer expertise and know-how and a complete range of remote and on-site services to help maximise equipment availability at plants around the world, regardless of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
To accommodate all your needs, we offer services with various degrees of involvement, from acute maintenance services to full operations and maintenance contracts.
Take advantage of:
- Service agreements and special support modules
- Operations and maintenance contracts
- Assistance during both scheduled and unplanned maintenance stops
- Technical advisory services during installation and commissioning
- Optimisation studies and process audits
- Equipment inspections and preventative maintenance
- Remote assistance
- Retrofits, refurbishments, and repairs
- Laboratory and quality specialist services
Reliable wear parts and spare parts
A crucial aspect of all our services is helping you to optimise your equipment. We work with you to identify any potential for relevant improvements and deliver quality spare parts that match your requirements.
Whether your focus is on eliminating bottlenecks, reducing maintenance costs, lowering emissions or switching to alternative fuels, we have an upgrade solution to match your needs.
- Wet-to-dry conversion
- Having multiple wet process kilns mean high heat consumption and extensive maintenance, so Sebryakov was interested in reducing its operating costs and modernising the plant by gradually transitioning to dry processes. Read the full story.
- Upgrade to boost production
- With the new FLSmidth Cross-Bar Cooler in place, Capitol has experienced significant improvement in both thermal efficiency and power consumption: an increase in tertiary air temperature to over 900°C, and reduction in fan power by 20%. Learn more about the project.
- Overcome bottlenecks in mining
Significantly improve both metallurgical performance and energy efficiency with the nextSTEP™
rotor/stator. Read the customer story.