Optimised millMAX design for highest efficiency in medium duty applications
Advanced small slurry pump technology
Mining operations around the world rely on the long wear life characteristics of our KREBS® millMAX™ small slurry pumps.
Like all the pumps in the KREBS family, the millMAX-e Pump includes the patented suction side sealing system. This technology sets us apart from other pump manufacturers because it reduces wear by maintaining suction side clearances within the pump. The controlled clearances reduce internal recirculation and eliminate the grinding between the impeller and suction side. The result allows users to maintain constant flow, pressure, and efficiency as the pump wears, without having to speed up the pump. This extends the life of all wet end parts and reduces power consumption.
Maximise efficiency / reduce cost
Our hydraulically advanced, maintenance friendly slurry pump enables you to downsize your drive motor, which serves to ultimately minimise your cost, while maximising your efficiency. With its low upfront cost and increased power savings, the millMAX-e medium duty slurry pump can pay for itself in less than a year of operation.
Our millMAX-e small slurry pump maintains a constant operating speed and does not grind particles, it naturally lasts longer and consumes less power (up to 30% less). Additionally, because the wear ring is adjustable while in operation, you achieve a constant flow and pressure, without having to speed up the pump. This extends the life of all wet end parts and further reduces power consumption.
Revolutionising horizontal slurry pump efficiency
- Increased efficiency
- Our millMAX-e hydraulically advanced impeller is part of what makes our slurry pump very efficient. Tight clearances between the impeller and casing limit recirculation and significantly increase efficiency. The millMAX-e small slurry pump can handle applications requiring high speed and power.
- Reduce capital cost
- Decreased total weight of the wet end reduces capital cost. At the same time, the hydraulically advanced impeller and overall efficient design delivers a maintenance-friendly slurry pump that will often allow you to downsize the drive motor, further minimising your cost while maximising your efficiency.
- Easy operation and maintenance
- The millMAX-e has an optimised unlined wet end design to allow for easy maintenance, minimised space requirements, and low replacement costs.
- Increased wear life
- To stop recirculation, pumps without a wear ring must adjust their impeller and suction liner close together. This can be effective when pumping fluids with no solids; with slurries, however, the solids become caught between the rotating impeller and static suction liner, and are crushed. Grinding these solids consumes power and wears out the impeller and liner. The millMAX wear ring stops stop recirculation, and allows for a large gap between the impeller and suction liner – eliminating solids grinding.
Our millMAX-e is the most efficient small slurry pump in its class
millMAX-e wear ring advantage
- Wear ring: Adjustable wear ring assembly closes the suction-side impeller clearance during operation. This reduces suction-side recirculation, maintaining hydraulic performance. (shown in lower right corner of image).
- High-efficiency impeller: Increases efficiency, increases wear life, and increases maximum head.
- Reverse-taper roller bearings: Designed to increase the effective load span and improve life. The pumping action of the taper rollers discharges grease to the outside, preventing ingress of slurry and eliminating possibility of failure due to over-greasing. (shown in upper left corner of image).
- Pump sealing options: Options include water flush, centrifugal (expeller), and mechanical.
One simple app for better understanding and improving your operation
With the combination of our SiteConnect™ app and KREBS® Smart Pumps, you now have access to real-time information about your pumps on any phone or mobile device. Get instant alerts about operational deviations so that you know about potential problems before they occur. With better information about current operation, historical data, trends and advanced calculations, one simple app gives you a snapshot of the overall health of your entire plant.
millMAX-e is available in the following sizes
|2x1.5||50 mm x 40 mm||10x8||250 mm x 200 mm|
80 mm x 50 mm
|12x10||300 mm x 250 mm|
|4x3||100 mm x 80 mm||14x12||350 mm x 300 mm|
|6x4||150 mm x 100 mm||16x14||400 mm x 350 mm|
|8x6||200 mm x 150 mm|
KREBS® Belt Tensioning system
Our millMAX-e has an optimised unlined wet end design to allow for easy maintenance, minimised space requirements, and low replacement costs. The addition of the patented KREBS Belt Tensioning System quickly allows quick change out the v-belts in minutes without ever having to realign pulleys. The system is easy to use and least expensive solution of it’s kind on the market, exclusively for direct and reverse overhead drive arrangements on KREBS pumps.