Extend equipment life with high-quality LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels
For longer wear life and increased productivity, trust our LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels, made from reliable, high-density alumina ceramic and impact absorbing rubber.
Extend your equipment wear life with LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels
Mining and quarrying equipment sees more than their fair share of wear and tear. And as your machinery degrades over time, you may find yourself facing some serious problems. Mounting maintenance and repair costs, reduced output and more equipment downtime are all a natural result of the damage that your machinery accrues during standard use. However, by protecting your equipment you can drastically cut repair costs and improve productivity. FLSmidth has your solution.
Combat the effects of wear on your mining and quarrying equipment, with LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels specially designed using industry expertise. The unique design of the LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels combines alumina ceramic and rubber, empowering you to confidently extend your plant and equipment life by reducing wear on essential components. The abrasion resistant properties of high-density alumina with the impact and noise absorbing properties of rubber on a steel bolt on backing plate make these panels a highly effective solution for combating equipment wear.
LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels are manufactured with a mild steel base plate suitable for welding into position. Base plates are available with factory-fitted mounting studs for ease of installation. And, because every business and every application is unique, we can tailor the wear panel mounting stud positioning to suit your equipment’s location holes.
LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels are ideal for:
- Mining and Quarrying equipment that are subjected to high feed rates, material impact and sliding abrasion.
- Reducing environmental noise
- Transfer points in conveyor systems
- Screen chutes
- Silos & Bins
- Lining of Feeders
- Stackers & Reclaimers
- Protect your equipment. Made from high-density alumina ceramic and rubber, LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels can stand up to even the harshest impact wear, while also reducing environmental noise.
- Easy to install
- Get everything up and running quickly and easily. Our easy-to-fit system of bolt-on wear panels ensure that your equipment is back up and running quickly, and with a minimum of installation hassle.
- Customisable to your equipment
- Enjoy a solution that fits your equipment. Mounting stud positioning of individual wear panels can be tailored to fit your equipment’s location holes.
Dependable design you can trust - LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels
LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels are available in the following standard sizes:
- 500 x 500mm - 32mm Thick
- 600 x 300mm - 32mm Thick (able to cut along seam for 300mm x 300mm size panel)
- Rubber substrate — Black Rubber (Hardness 60 - 66 shore A, +/- 5%)
- Ceramic — High-Density alumina ceramic embedded in a rubber layer
- Base Plate — 6mm thick mild steel
Features and benefits:
LUDOLINER Impact Wear Panels are designed to protect equipment chutes that are subjected to impact from medium sized rocks and high feed rates.
- Easy maintenance
- Stud mounting configuration
- Reduced noise pollution
- Increased equipment life
- Decreased downtime
- Improved profitability