Our spare parts for screens provide optimal replacement solutions
Our spare screen parts offer better service for a variety of mode
Save time and money for your business. Redesigned for improved durability and performance, our spare parts for screens ensure that no matter what model of machine you’re using, you have the best replacement options available.
Better parts for better performance
Get the parts your machines need. By improving the design of a number of parts, including gearboxes, oil seals and washers, we ensure your machine will work at optimal levels, both inside and out. These parts are also designed with the user in mind, ensuring that all components are durable and easy to replace. EXCEL™ screen replacements cover a variety of brands, from Metso® to Nordberg® machines.
EXCEL spare screen parts offer improved replacement and durability
Replacing parts can be an expensive, time-consuming process. Our screen parts are designed to make your life easier by providing durable, high performing pieces that can be used on a variety of machines. And thanks to our F3 Commitment to Fit, Form and Function, you can expect better performance, enhanced durability and reduced expenses.
- Improved performance
Your machines will work better than ever with these newly improved EXCEL™
spare screen parts. Enjoy easier replacement and better work, speeding up your
- Increased durability
When parts aren’t made to last, it can be costly. We know this and work to provide you with top-notch screen part replacements that are capable of withstanding extreme wear and tear.
- Established cost effectiveness
- .Less replacements doesn’t just mean less maintenance costs; it means more time running your operation. Improved uptime results in better throughput, which in turn leads to increased revenue for your operation.
Spare parts for screens offers improved designs
Not only can you enjoy more durable parts, intuitive design also makes replacement and repair tasks easier, while improving overall performance. By ushering in new and improved designs, we provide fantastic options for machine owners looking to replace common components.
- EXCEL screen spare parts include the following:
- Balance wheel key
- Bearing housing and housing bolt
- Clipped washer
- Hex nut
- Lube fitting
- Lube relief fitting
- Oil seal
- Pipe plug
- Retainer bolt
- Seal plate
- Seal plate bolt and gasket
- Spacing collar
- Metso-Nordberg ML80™ LM916 / 911™ Screen Exciters
EXCEL ML80™ Exciters for:
- Banana MF screen
- Horizontal LH screen
- Horizontal LH dewatering screen
- LH.G feeders and grizzly’s
- LH vibrating feeder
- LH pan feeder
- LH grizzly scalper
EXCEL LM916/LM911 Exciters for:
- Older Nordberg screens using LM (linear motion) exciters
We offer a variety of spare parts – and we have made product improvements to many of them. We offer replacement exciters for a variety of Metso and Nordberg screen units. We have replacement units and parts for the newer style ML80 exciter and the older style LM916/911 exciters commonly used on Metso and Nordberg screens, vibrating feeders and grizzly scalpers/feeders.
- Addition of a recirculating oil reservoir. This helps avoid premature bearing failure by improving lubrication to the up slope, splash-lubricated set of bearings
- Improved oil level inspection porting. This eliminates false level readings that can occur on conventional exciters
- V-ring labyrinth seals. They keep abrasive dust particles out of the gearbox housing. The lube oil stays cleaner as it protects the seals and spacers from wear.
- Simplified seal sleeve. This sleeve is less complex than traditional Metso/Nordberg units
- Our replacement components are interchangeable with OEM product. This means that it is possible to complete a rebuild of a Metso/Nordberg exciter unit and allow conversion to the EXCEL design.
Recirculating oil reservoir
The conventional design of inclined exciters regularly leads to premature bearing failure of the upper set of bearings (above the static oil level) due to oil starvation. Our replacement screen exciters feature a specially designed reservoir that captures the oil from the rotating gears. This oil is then directed to the upper bearings. The improved design significantly reduces the chance of bearing failure as an adequate oil level is maintained in the exciter housing.
V-ring labyrinth seal
A new V-ring labyrinth seal helps prevent contaminants from contacting the oil seal and penetrating the bearings. The design keeps contaminated grease from being forced through the oil seal and into the bearing when the labyrinth seals are re-greased.
- The top cover plate on the EXCEL design is made from heavier, thicker steel. This, along with larger fasteners, makes the cover plate a structural member that enhances the rigidity of the gearbox housing.
- Our screen exciter housings are bead blasted to ensure the removal of foundry residue and they go through a double cleaning process. Finally, they are sealed with epoxy paint. This ensures that no casting sand particles, grinding media particles or metal cutting chips are left in the oil reservoir area. This contamination can lead to premature failure of the gears and bearings on OEM exciters.
- Improved polymer and polymer-infused gaskets enhance leak resistance, preventing oil loss and the ingress of water or contaminants.
- Exact tolerance standards ensure a proper fit between mating components for long operation life and ease of maintenance.
- Superior enamel finish features excellent adhesion, long-lasting corrosion protection, ease of cleaning and a high-quality appearance.
- We only use bearings from top-tier industrial machinery bearing manufacturers