Trash Screens for effective, low-cost debris separation of wet media
Separate and remove debris from your valuable feed. Our Trash Screen options allow you to filter your wet media with confidence. Effective and easy to install and maintain, the Trash Screen offers improved throughput and productivity, while being durable enough to significantly cut down on maintenance and repair costs.
Trash Screen - Flexible, reliable debris separation at reduced cost
When it comes to your raw feed materials, only a small fraction of the overall slurry is worth extracting. The rest is a mixture of trash and debris that you need to be able to separate out before you can get your end product. However, that process — separating and removing the trash from the treasure — is extremely high wear, and the toll it takes on equipment can lead to costly and frequent maintenance, repairs and downtime. That said, with the right solution you can enjoy effective trash separation without the hassle. All it takes is a reliable Trash Screen.
Our Trash Screen options are built from the ground up to be able to withstand continuous operation under the harshest conditions, significantly cutting back on costs associated with maintenance and repairs. At the same time, these screens are designed to be easy to install, and are flexible enough to meet the needs of almost any application. And, because throughput and productivity are at least as important as durability, these Trash Screens are also built for increased feed rates, improving overall plant output (and revenue) in the process.
Usable in most applications, these screens come in a wide range of sizes, from 0.9m to 4.8m wide and up to 11.0m long. Desliming Screens are available in horizontal, multi-slope and inclined versions coupled with single-, double- and triple-deck configurations.
Trash Screens: durable, flexible, easy debris separation
- Highly durable
- Durability and reliability — fully huck-bolted assembly, and with continuous fillet welding and stress-relieving of all major fabricated parts, our Trash Screens are backed by FLSmidth’s full quality assurance and quality control system in line with world’s best practices.
- Easy to use and maintain
- Keep maintenance simple. All major Trash Screen components are computer generated to exact specifications, ensuring fast and simple installation, and spare parts that always fit with ease.
- Flexible configuration
- Get the solution that fits your needs. FLSmidth offers the largest size ranges of Trash Screens available — up to 4.8m wide and 11m long to achieve the maximum possible capacity.
- Backed by FLSmidth advisory services
- Take advantage of extensive industry knowhow. FLSmidth staff technical expertise is always available to advise on the optimum screen size and configuration.
Proven technology from experienced Trash Screen manufacturers
- Wide range of sizes with widths - up to 4.8m wide and 11m long
- High G-force operation of up to 5.0 for optimum screening efficiency
- Floor mounted on galvanised steel coil springs to give up to 98% vibration isolation
- Linear motion provided by the reliable ‘Honert Brute Force’ geared exciter
- Suitable for a large range of screen media including modular panels, cross tensioned screen cloths and bolted screen panels
- Available in single, double and triple deck configurations
- Available in horizontal, multi-slope and inclined versions