Wedge Wire Screens for efficient screening
Custom made Wedge Wire Screens for slot sizes 0.05 mm to 20 mm
Wedge Wire Screens are available in a large range of profile wires with varying head widths, heights and relief angles, as well as a variety of support rods which cater to light and heavy loads.
Our custom made Wedge Wire Screens are made at any slot size ranging from 0.05 mm to 20 mm, with you receiving the exact product to suit your unique operating requirements.
We provide onsite technical assistance during installation of the wedge wire products, as well as maintenance or repairs at your mine or quarry.
Special services for you include
- process optimisation
- specialty product development
- screen surfaces audit
- screen system and component installation
- identification of abnormal wear patterns and recommendation of corrective action
- product performance analysis
- technical assistance.
Efficient long-life screening
You know you can trust our products because of our long-standing industry experience and knowledge of screening processes. These screens are OEM (original equipment manufacturer) recommended. Not only do they suit all our machines, they also work perfectly well with other brands.
- Enhanced efficiency
- The unique wedge-shaped wires provide you with increasingly large, open areas that allow materials to flow through the screen.
- Reduced blinding and pegging
- The design has the great advantage of substantially reducing nuisance blinding and pegging.
- Custom made
- We find out what you need for your specific circumstances and follow through with onsite technical assistance, maintenance or repairs.
Greatly reduce blinding and pegging with Wedge Wire Screens
You can be reassured you’re buying screen media from the market leaders because of the use of high-quality materials in the manufacturing process. This means that the screens have a long wear life, reducing operating costs for you.
The screens are custom made to flat and curved shapes, cylinders and cones to suit your specific job requirements, and are manufactured according to slot size (0.05 mm to 20 mm). The cylinders and cones can be designed so that the flow is from out-to-in or in-to-out. Our engineers and technicians will work closely with you to design the most suitable and efficient product for each application.
Equipment using wedge wire includes:
- vibrating equipment
- carbon screens
- intertank screens
- interstage screens
- kemix screens
- stationary and vibrating sieves
- sieve bends / DSM screens
- screw conveyors
- noise control flumes
- pressure sieves
- tank bottoms
- floor grates
- pipeline strainers
- ion exchange vessels.