Gyratory Crusher Wear Plates – spider cap and shield upgrades
Enhanced productivity for your gyratory crushers
High wear applicationWear plates for high-abrasion applications comprise a spider hub and optional underside liner, which completely cover the spider to protect assembly from wear, even in the most abrasive applications.
- Heavy-duty rock box within the arm guard establishes a material impact bed designed to improve liner life
- Shield extends farther down for maximum spider coverage
- Low-profile cap design reduces the risk of dislodging during truck dumps
Blocky feed applicationBlocky feed often leads to bridging. The ridgeline design of this wear plate style features a prominent peak that will split feed around the plates, improving flow into the crushing chamber.
- Steep design and peaked ridge minimise material hang-up, especially with blocky feed material
- Shield wraps the spider cap and assist in deflecting large rocks to prevent dislodging during truck dumps
- Extended sides on the shield
A productive crushing operation depends on your equipment; when that equipment constantly needs maintenance, profitability suffers and your productivity screeches to a halt.
Underside wear liners
- Provide additional wear protection on underside of the spider
- Useful for choke-feed applications, which regularly bury the spider with feed material
- Compatible with both high-abrasion and ridgeline-design spider shields
Top shell wear plates
- Allow for inward adjustment as edges wear, increasing usable life
- Designed in multiple segments for independent movement, permitting finely tuned adjustments on dump locations
Solutions for FLSmidth gyratory crushers
TS Model Crushers:
- 1100 x 1800
- 1300 x 1800
- 1400 x 2100
- 1600 x 2400
- 1600 x 2900
- 1600 x 3000
NT Model Crushers:
- 60 x 89
- 60 x 113NT/UD
The option to customise
We provide tailored solutions for any model and size of equipment that may require a customised approach.
Our services also include:
- Crushing chamber optimisation
- Repair and service contracts
- Safety and maintenance tools
Reduce OPEX and improve capacity with correct Gyratory Wear Parts
Increase the capacity of your operation with well-designed and durable Gyratory Crusher Wear Plates; ours will enable you to handle even the heaviest workloads.
Increased wear life
Uptime is critical to the efficiency and success of your operation. The long wear life of our Gyratory Crusher Wear Plates keeps your operation running at the highest levels of productivity.
Improved equipment reliability
With the right Gyratory Crusher Wear Plates for your site and use case, you’ll find greater reliability in your equipment and you will keep productivity high.
Keep your machinery running longer and reduce operating expenditures with Gyratory Crusher Wear Parts made from the highest quality materials.
Gyratory Crusher Wear Plates — find the right solution for your application
FLSmidth Gyratory Crusher Wear Plate solutions help enhance the efficiency of your operation and lower your operating expenses.
Using our knowledge as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), we ensure that the supplied product is correct for your equipment and application. We offer Gyratory Crusher Wear Plates tailored to your needs and manufactured for increased productivity. Here is what sets our Gyratory Crusher Liners apart:
(1) Gyratory Crusher Wear Plate design is selected based on customers' application
(2) We use high quality materials and a robust Quality Control Program for wear parts
(3) We have a proven reputation of standing behind the product and its selection
(4) We offer standard designs, but also have custom designs available