Service and spare parts in the heart of Kazakhstan
Minimise downtime with locally available support and services
When your process is interrupted, you need to get back up and running fast. Every hour of downtime is an hour of lost revenue. Our Service Supercenter in Karaganda, Kazakhstan ensures you have the resources you need right on your doorstep – so you can return to productivity as quickly as possible.
The service centre includes a 2500 m² warehouse and a 1200 m² workshop, as well as a customer service office, customer training centre and other support facilities. The Supercentre holds a range of inventory, such as consignment stock, Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), a strategic range of lab equipment and consumables.
- Management and/or delivery of spare parts
- Production of basic components
- Refurbishment and repair of wear parts
- Training and assessments
- A complete range of field services
- Construction support
- Operational support
- Routine maintenance
- Maintenance strategy
- Audits and inspections
- 3D Liner Scanning and Analysis
- Open Gear Equipment – Alignment, replacement and services
- Kiln services
- Rebuilds, retrofits, and modernisations
- Process optimisation
- Complete range of field services available locally
- Speedy delivery of available spare parts
- Minimise downtime thanks to local refurbishment and repair services
- Expert support available 24/7
- Local access to training at your site
- Your one-stop-shop for equipment and expertise
- The Supercentre is equipped to carry out a range of services – from one-off repair jobs to complete supply chain management, and everything in between. Whether you need a supplier who can take on responsibility for your spare parts stock, or figure out why your crusher is under-performing, or help you establish and sustain a preventive maintenance strategy – we can do it all. With process and technological expertise in all areas of mining and cement production, our local presence is supported by a history of excellence and a global network of experts.
- Local Knowledge Transfer Program
Training is key to boosting productivity and efficiency – which is why we’ve developed our Local Knowledge Transfer Program, to equip your teams with the knowhow they need to optimise your process. We offer customised, hands-on training programs and assessments to ensure maximum effectiveness. The results benefit the mine operators and cement manufacturers across the area.
While much of our training is carried out at your site, the Supercentre also gives us the ability to offer a closer look at some of the equipment in its disassembled form.