Optimising processes with comprehensive and specialised audits
Perhaps you are facing decreased production, insufficient product quality or rising maintenance costs – there are many inefficiencies that you might want to remedy. A comprehensive audit, or an audit focused on one particular area, identifies opportunities to improve processes that deliver sustainable plant benefits.
Audits to unlock your plant’s potential
Identify how your plant can be more profitable
Identifying constraints in your operation and finding potential areas of improvement are important to every business. Even an already highly successful plant can always further increase production or reduce energy consumption.
Improving productivity and securing operational runtime can be achieved in many ways. Even if you suspect that an upgrade is needed, you might be uncertain about where to focus your investment and how to take into account all the factors that impact your processes.
We offer audits that evaluate existing conditions and recommend actions to improve your business. We help you to assess and optimise your current equipment and identify areas that may require upgrades. Sometimes small adjustments of equipment or processes can deliver big benefits.
Choose a standard audit or an audit customised for your particular needs. Audits can survey your complete plant or focus on a specific, individual part of your process.
Workflow you can rely on
For any type of audit, the process typically follows a consistent workflow:
- Scope definition
- Audit preparation
- Onsite audit
- Audit report
- Follow-up dialogue
Benefits of an audit:
- Identify and eliminate safety risks
- Determine actions to avoid potential issues and downtime
- Identify opportunities to increase process effectiveness
- Increase and improve sustainable production
- Increase energy efficiency
- Improve precision and product quality
Choose from a range of cement plant audits, including:
- Comprehensive plant performance audit – from quarry crusher to cement dispatch
- Equipment condition and maintenance audit – mechanical, electrical and instrumentation
- Special focused audits – fuel substitution, upgrades, emission control, and SNCR efficiency