Advanced polyurethane screen aperture systems
Unique, special purpose apertures
Every screening environment is different – and flexibility is paramount to your efficiency. We know that you want polyurethane screen panel systems that are among the most advanced and efficient in the world, which is why you cannot go past LUDODECK® Signature Apertures. These unique, special purpose apertures are flexible to the needs of your operations.
Every screening environment is different – and flexibility is paramount to your efficiency. We know that you want polyurethane screen panel systems that are among the most advanced and efficient in the world, which is why you cannot go past LUDODECK® Signature Apertures. These unique, special purpose apertures are flexible to the needs of your operations. Hard-wearing and high-performing, the Signature Apertures are designed to withstand harsh and difficult conditions, to ensure a longer screen life.
Included in the range are:
XIF Aperture Series
The XIF Aperture Series features a range of sizes. They are unique in that they are a combination of with-flow and across-flow slots in the one aperture. When compared to the same sized slotted apertures, they provide a higher open area, and have a natural ability to de-peg during normal operation. The XIF Aperture Series is ideally suited for rinse regions of decks and dewatering.
WS Aperture Series
A high open area combined with an aperture design that is flexible and resists pegging are the features of the WS Aperture Series. These are available in a range of aperture sizes to suit your particular duty.
Boomerang Aperture Series
This is a high open area aperture designed to make the panel resistant to pegging and blinding by providing elasticity and flexibility to the screen surface. The Boomerang series has been successful in difficult applications including iron, copper and gold ore screening applications.
The LUDODECK Signature Aperture series is designed to be used in multiple applications and is ideal for:
- hard rock mining
- aggregate industry
- coal processin
- drain and rinse screening
- mineral processing
- carbon screens
- lithium screens.
High performing, problem solving, special purpose screening
Performance is critical to your operation’s success. LUDODECK Signature Apertures are designed to be long lasting and effective in difficult environments to help the performance of your operations.
- The Signature Apertures come in a range of sizes to suit the needs of your operation and are compatible with LUDODECK panel systems. We’d be happy to recommend a customised aperture for your operations.
- All of our Signature Apertures come with customised polymer formulations to enhance performance and wear life. This reduces the need for expensive shutdowns to replace screens.
- Resists pegging and blinding
- The Signature Apertures range is conceived to have high open areas and flexible panels to resist pegging and blinding, which increases a screen’s effective open area, further increasing yields.
Special apertures for a customised polyurethane screening solution
The LUDODECK Signature Aperture series comes in all our standard modular panels’ size systems and across our extensive range of clipping and pinning systems.
The apertures are available in a range of sizes, depending on the needs of your operation:
- The XIF Aperture Series features apertures of 0.5 mm, 0.75 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.25 mm, 2.50 mm and 3.00 mm.
- The WS Aperture is available in a range of apertures from 5.0 mm up to 20.0 mm.
- The Boomerang Aperture Series is available in a range of apertures from 5.0 mm up to 15.0 mm.
- Custom aperture sizes are available in most polyurethane modular screen panel sizes.