Gyratory Crusher Liners — an optimised solution for greater efficiency
Maximise your crushing productivity and reduce downtime with proven Gyratory Crusher Liners. Our Gyratory Crusher Liners are tailored specifically to your needs and goals, ensuring you get maximum value and longer wear life. Rely on our knowledge, engineering and technology to improve the efficiency of your operation.
Enhanced productivity for your gyratory crushers
Productivity and availability go hand in hand. If you’re constantly shutting down your gyratory crusher for maintenance, you’re losing productivity – and with it, profit.
So, what’s the best way to improve availability? Protecting your equipment with liners that are tailored to your needs.
We advise on the best liners for your process, looking at your crusher operating parameters, feedstock, productivity goals, and more. Our range of gyratory crusher liners can be customised to suit the profile of your crusher, the space available for installation, and the optimum hardness for your materials. If more than one solution is available, we offer cost-benefit options to make the decision-making process easier for you.
Learn more how we helped our customers improve safety, reduce downtime, improve wear life, and increase throughput.
Concave liner carousel Safely reducing maintenance time - case study (English)
FLSmidth cuts wear maintenance and increases throughput by 7% - case study (English)
Liner optimization improves life and reduces downtime - case study (English)
Concave liner carousel Safely reducing maintenance time - case study (Spanish)
FLSmidth cuts wear maintenance and increases throughput by 7% - case study (Spanish)
Liner optimization improves life and reduces downtime - case study (Spanish)
Concave liner carousel Safely reducing maintenance time - case study (Portuguese)
FLSmidth cuts wear maintenance and increases throughput by 7% - case study (Portuguese)
Liner optimization improves life and reduces downtime - case study (Portuguese)
We bring 140 years of process and equipment expertise to our liner services, covering much more than basic spare parts. Our services include:
- Standard liner profiles
- Custom liner profiles
- Process review and auditing
- Manganese steel grades
- Equipment inspections
- Equipment optimisation
- Financial incentives
Reduce OPEX and improve capacity with correct Gyratory Crusher Liners
- Increased capacity
- Increase the capacity of your operation with well-designed and durable Gyratory Crusher Liners. Our Gyratory Crusher Liners will enable you to handle even the heaviest workloads.
- Increased wear life
- Uptime is critical to the efficiency and success of your operation. The long wear life of our Gyratory Crusher Liners keeps your operation running at the highest levels of productivity.
- Improved equipment reliability
- With the right Gyratory Crusher Liners for your site and use case, you’ll find greater reliability in your equipment and you will keep productivity high.
- Reduced OPEX
- Keep your machinery running longer and reduce operating expenditures with Gyratory Crusher Liners made from the highest quality materials.
Gyratory Crusher Liners — find the right solution for your application
Our Gyratory Crusher Liners solutions help enhance the efficiency of your operation, so you can cut operating costs. With many different grades of Gyratory Crusher Liners available, you can choose the solution that works best for your process.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), we have the knowledge and resources to ensure that the liners you choose are best suited to your equipment and application. Our Gyratory Crusher Liners are designed to increase your productivity by minimising downtime and enabling greater throughput. There are a number of factors that set our service apart:
1) We select the best Gyratory Crusher Liners for your application
2) We use high quality materials and a robust Quality Control Program for all liners
3) We have a proven reputation for ongoing, responsive service
4) We offer a catalog of standard designs, but can also customise the linings to meet your needs
- Crushing chamber optimisation
- Process optimisation
- Repair and service contracts
- Safety and maintenance tools
- Concave locking pins
- Dust seal rings
- Linebacker - liner epoxy backing compound
FLSmidth OEM product brands
- TC, NT, TS
- Crusher mantle liner
- Crusher concave liner
- Manganese liners
- Alloy concaves
- Spider cap
- Spider shield