Maximise efficiency with Dry Vibrating Screens in all sizes
Superior mining and industrial Dry Vibrating Screens for your needs
Better classification and sizing with the right Dry Vibrating Screens
Keep your operation running longer and with less downtime with vibrating equipment that provides better performance, better life and higher throughput. We have a complete range of reliable screening and vibrating equipment to suit almost every application.
Tailored to your mining and industrial applications, our superior equipment design and custom implementation services of Dry Vibrating Screens will help your operation excel. A Dry Vibrating Screen is used to screen dry products like minerals and is useful in many processes including classification, sizing, scalping and recycling.
Designed for your specific operation, our Dry Vibrating Screens come in a wide range of sizes ranging from 0.9m to 4.8m wide and up to 11.0m long. They are available in horizontal, multi-slope and inclined versions coupled with single, double and triple deck configurations.
Tough and durable
- Fully huck-bolted assembly
- Full continuous fillet welding and stress-relieving of all major fabricated parts
- Full quality assurance and quality control system in line with world’s best practices
Easy to maintain:
- All major components are computer generated ensuring spare parts will fit with ease. We have a worldwide spare parts network and service capability.
Screen range and flexible configuration:
- We provide the largest size screens available to achieve the maximum possible capacity
- Our Ludowici staff has the technical expertise to advise on the optimum screen size and configuration
Our Dry Vibrating Screens are ideal for
- Product and reject drain and rinsing
- Primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary crushing
- SAG mill discharge
- Grinding mills
- Carbon recovery
Features and benefits
- Wide range of sizes with widths up to 4.8m wide and 11m long
- High G-force operation of up to 5.0 for optimum screening efficiency
- Floor mounted on galvanised steel coil springs to give up to 98% vibration isolation
- Linear motion provided by the reliable ‘Honert Brute Force’ geared exciter
- Suitable for a large range of screen media including modular panels, cross tensioned screen cloths and bolted screen panels
- Available in single, double and triple deck configurations
- Available in horizontal, multi-slope and inclined versions
More uptime means higher profits. As a companion to your Dry Vibrating Screen, we also offer a screen motion analyser to help maintain your equipment and reduce downtime and costs. The device records the vibrations in three directions simultaneously and sends the information via bluetooth to a smartphone. The screen motion analyser will help you ensure that the vibrating screen is stroking correctly and that the screen is not running near any natural frequencies, which can result in significant irreversible damage. If a problem is identified, the data can be downloaded to an external source for more detailed analysis. Data can also be sent to your nearest FLSmidth Ludowici equipment analyst for an expert opinion.