Dry vibrating screen options for your feed separation applications
When you want screen applications that offer better performance, longer equipment life and increased throughput, our Dry Vibrating Screen options have you covered. Fill nearly any application with our complete range of with our complete range of dry screening ad vibrating equipment.
Your Dry Vibrating Screen solution for almost any application
When it comes to separating dry feed material, you have a range of options. But feed separation is only the beginning; if your solution is not sturdy enough to stand the test of time, you could find your businesses suffering from increased maintenance expenses and costly downtime. Our Dry Vibrating Screen options provide the solution.
Designed with durability and ease of use as a central focus, the FLSmidth Dry Vibrating Screen sets industry standards across the board. By cutting down on your repair and maintenance costs while increasing productivity, our Dry Vibrating Screen solutions improve your feed separation throughout — boosting your revenue in the process.
Enjoy confidence, long wear life and maximum operational efficiency. Usable in most applications, these Dry Vibrating Screens come in a wide range of sizes, from 0.9m to 4.8m wide and up to 11.0m long, and are available in horizontal, multi-slope and inclined versions coupled with single-, double- and triple-deck configurations.
FLSmidth Dry Vibrating Screens can be used for a diverse range of applications such as:
- Primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary crushing
- SAG Mill discharge
- Grinding mills
- Carbon recovery
Durable, flexible, cost-effective separation: the Dry Vibrating Screen
- Highly durable
- Fully huck-bolted assembly, and with continuous fillet welding and stress-relieving of all major fabricated parts, our Dry Vibrating Screens are backed by FLSmidth’s full quality assurance and quality control system in line with world’s best practices.
- Easy to maintain
- All major Dry Vibrating Screen components are computer generated to exact specifications, ensuring that spare parts always fit with ease.
- Flexible configuration
- FLSmidth offers the largest size ranges of Dry Vibrating Screens available — up to 4.8m wide and 11m long to achieve the maximum possible capacity.
- Backed by FLSmidth advisory services
FLSmidth staff technical expertise is always available to advise on the optimum screen size and configuration.
Proven technology from experienced Dry Vibrating Screen manufacturer
- Wide range of sizes with widths - up to 4.8m wide and 11m long
- High G-force operation of up to 5.0 for optimum screening efficiency
- Floor mounted on galvanised steel coil springs to give up to 98% vibration isolation
- Linear motion provided by the reliable ‘Honert Brute Force’ geared exciter
- Suitable for a large range of screen media including modular panels, cross tensioned screen cloths and bolted screen panels
- Available in single, double and triple deck configurations
- Available in horizontal, multi-slope and inclined versions