Mill liners you can trust
Mining businesses need to be able to rely on productive milling operations, built on today’s most advanced equipment and expert process know-how. FLSmidth serves the global mining industry as a leading original equipment manufacturer (OEM) supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions. Today’s mill liner customers depend on FLSmidth for safe, efficient milling equipment solutions. Our range of proven mill liners is ideal for the full scope of mill brands currently available in the market.
Dependable mill liners to boost your operation’s productivity
Productivity is paramount in your mining operation.
Mill liners fill a basic role: to protect your mills from the intense wear and tear that comes from grinding down hard, raw materials. But even if they all do the same job, not all mill liners are created equal. From the abrasion resistance of rubber to the impact resistance of steel, different material parts offer different advantages. FLSmidth supplies the full range of mill liners options, including composite, steel and rubber liner solutions.
Utilising new technologies, the designs of our mill liners are improved to increase safety and allow more accurate planning of their useful life. The material used in manufacturing the liners and lifters has been engineered to optimise operational conditions and in accordance with mineral characteristics.
Our engineers have created mill liner designs that:
- Reduce the number of parts inside the mill
- Reduce assembly and replacement time
- Extend useful life of the parts
- Increase grinding capacity
- Optimise mill power use
- Secure safe operation
Improve profitability and ensure safety with proven mill liners
- Increase profits with higher throughput
- Optimised highly durable lower weight mill liners allow for increased grinding capacity and for your equipment to process more tonnes of material.
- Decrease downtime with proven durability
- Spend less time inspecting your mill and more time putting it to use. Our mill liners enable your machinery to stay running longer. Less down time means higher profitability. Highly durable mill liners allow for extended periods between scheduled maintenance times.
- Ensure safety with simpler, proven products
Safety is crucial. Our mill liners are safe and have fewer parts and are therefore quicker to install. That means less downtime. It also means workers installing the liners or lifters spend less time in a potentially hazardous situation.
PulpMax™ Composite Mill Liners
You need optimal solutions that provide increased safety and throughput. Our mill liners are designed with you in mind. PulpMax Composite Mill Liners are high-performance lightweight mill liners uniquely constructed with a rubber, ceramic matrix, and carefully selected high-hardness steel inserts. Designed for a number of minerals processing applications, they are customisable to fit the specifications of your SAG or ball mill.