CCW offers multi-stage washing for high recovery and low moisture cake
We are the world leader in installed CCW filtration applications
The better your filters, the more pure the cakes that come from Counter Current Washing (CCW). Our rollerdeck horizontal belt filter (HBF) design provides your operation with the best process performance at the lowest maintenance and power costs.
Maximizing Soluble Metal Recovery
There a multiple variables that can affect your soluble metal recovery and capex. We conduct an analysis of each of the following variables to make sure that each piece is optimised for your application.
- Particle size distribution
The particle size distribution (PSD) determines whether the application should use filtration or thickening technology. If your operation needs filtration, then you’ll need filters. If not, then you ] would use our CCD Thickeners.
- Suspended solids distribution
The suspended solids distribution comes from the thickener or horizontal belt filter. If suspended solids distribution is high, then the wash efficiency will also be high.
- Wash ratio
We check to make sure that the wash efficiency is high by gauging the amount of wash water. The more wash water, the higher the efficient.
- Number of thickeners or wash zones
Efficiency is also increased by the number of thickeners or horizontal belt filter wash zones in a circuit. We check to make sure that there are enough thickeners or wash zones for the application.
- Wash liquor soluble metal concentration
The soluble metal concentration should be low in order to optimise wash efficiency.
- Interstage mixing efficiency
When efficiency is high for the Interstage Mix Tanks, the wash efficiency is also high.
Full service capabilities
Research and testing is needed to plan an efficient operation. We perform testwork on technologies and perform material characterization to ensure that we go in prepared.
- Flowsheet and equipment selection and sizing
The proper flowsheet design and accompanying equipment will keep all the pieces of the circuit functioning well together. We create a reliable flowsheet and carefully choose the right equipment.
- Technology design
Effective technology transforms an operation. Our experts use leading tools to quickly deliver technology designs to your team.
Conventional fabrication can be time consuming. Our team leverages our international locations to save costs and time on fabrication.
Similar to fabrication, installation is often costly and forces operations to extend deadlines. To save time and money, we send expert supervision to oversee the installation. We also recommend pre-assembled HBFs to save on installation time.
To get your operation functioning quickly, we offer start-up and commissioning support.
How CCW Filters can benefit your operation
- Flexible operating range
- Our CCW Filters are designed to fit a wide variety of applications, offering a powerful solution for your business.
- High product recovery
- Optimise circuit recovery while reducing cake moisture and water consumption.
- Reduced operating costs
Technology can drastically influence the results of your CCW. Our horizontal belt filter (HBF) designs lower power and maintenance costs.
- Reliable service
- Your operation stays up-to-date on new technology and continues to function best when you can rely on continued service. We stay with your operation long after installation.
- Corrosive applications
- Our CCW filters are designed to effectively handle even the most corrosive solutions, operating longer and requiring less maintenance downtime.