Improve productivity, safety, and accuracy in your laboratory
Automation solutions that challenge conventional sample processing techniques
Improve profitability with leading automation solutions
Around the world, mine sites, ports and laboratories are increasingly seeing the benefits of automation in daily operations and on their bottom line.
By examining conventional processes, we help you design, construct, and implement innovative sampling, sample transport and laboratory solutions from grassroots exploration to final product.
Our automated solutions provide:
- Improved ergonomics and elimination of operator hazards
- Enhanced quality and reproducibility
- Greater consistency and traceability
- Quicker turnaround times
- Remote commissioning, troubleshooting and service
- Reduced dependence on labour availability
- Lower operating costs.
Suited for use across a range of laboratory settings, our automated sample preparation and analysis systems are proven to be reliable and robust, and to deliver the results you need to thrive.
Our range includes:
- Iron Ore Laboratory Automation – increase tonnage throughput without risking productivity, cost, or safety, and be sure of the chemical and physical properties of your iron ore, from pit to port.
- Non-Ferrous Metal Laboratory Automation – add value, improve your quality control chain, and optimise your overall plant efficiency and profitability from mine-to-product.
- Precious Metal Laboratory Automation – boost the efficiency and safety of your gold assaying and platinum group metal laboratories, while producing high-quality results with reduced costs and turnaround times.
- Phosphate Laboratory Automation – streamline your laboratory functions, enhance productivity, and ensure more consistent and accurate data gathering.
- Steel Laboratory Automation – optimise your steel production through rapid and precise automated preparation and analysis of your iron, steel, and slag.