- Highly responsive, 24/7 remote support
- Cost-effective access to a global network of experts
- On-demand and ongoing support packages
- Reduce OPEX and downtime
- Data-driven insights for your decision-making
Access the expertise you need, whenever you need it
From responsive troubleshooting to ongoing optimisation
With so many variables in your process, it’s inevitable there will be challenges along the way. But with skills shortages prevalent across the cement and mining industries, many teams find they cannot overcome these challenges alone. That’s where remote services come in. We have a network of experts ready to support you, to resolve production issues and achieve new levels of efficiency – and often we can do it all without leaving our desks.
On-demand and ongoing services
Remote services are ideal for emergency situations when you can’t wait for a site visit to be arranged, or when travel restrictions prevent it. During 2020’s pandemic chaos, we managed a remarkable array of remote services, including troubleshooting, kiln start-ups, commissioning whole new lines, and more.
But you don’t need to be in crisis mode to get the benefit of remote services. Ongoing monitoring and support can help you fine-tune operations to optimise performance. For example, our total cost of ownership (TCO) tool enables you to more precisely budget for maintenance needs, while our online condition monitoring services utilise the expertise in our Global 24/7 Remote Service Centre to identify problems before they have the chance to escalate into failures. The result? Reduced costs. Increased performance. And greater peace of mind.
Digital tools to fuel your productivity
All these tools are possible thanks to ENABLR, our portfolio of digital solutions that connect, monitor and optimise performance. Within this portfolio are included a variety of tools and services, such as:
- Online condition monitoring services – This service combines your plant data with our expertise to provide actionable insights that reduce downtime and OPEX while increasing performance and productivity.
- Augmented field engineer – Using mixed reality smartglasses or helmet mounted camera (HelmetCam), our remote specialists can see the machine in realtime. This technology enables us to assist in inspecting equipment as well as detecting and solving operational issues.
- Digital check list tool for inspections and audits - This mobile app provides onsite technicians with predefined inspection checklists. Asset data is quickly captured in a structured way, whoever undertakes the inspection. The resulting report gives you all the information you need to take any necessary action, thus reducing downtime and OPEX costs.
- ECS/UptimeGo – The downtime software analysis tool that helps prevent future downtime.
- 24/7 hotline – Troubleshooting and guidance at the end of the phone, any time.
- SiteConnect™ – The mobile app that keeps users connected with their equipment and plant, even when you’re far from the control room. With on-the-go real-time monitoring and dashboards, operators are empowered with the information they need to manage and boost productivity.
- TCO tool – Using monitoring and analysis to anticipate operational and maintenance needs so that you can reduce overall costs and plan your spending.
This unique combination of tools and services allows you to get the most out of your equipment throughout its lifecycle – with minimal disruption and a low total cost of ownership.
Drawing on more than 135 years of experience, and the insights provided by more than 2000 connected assets worldwide, we deliver the ultimate in full service support.