Proven to deliver, our pulverising mills and bowls are an obvious first choice
Pulverising mills and bowls suited to a host of applications
High production mills and bowls that don’t compromise on quality
The quality of your analysis results depends on the quality of your sample preparation. Our pulverising mills and bowls are built for high workloads and fast turnarounds, and for producing accurate and reliable results in your laboratory.
Easy to use, clean and maintain, they are favoured for their ability to consistently deliver high-quality results and superior grinding. Their flexibility makes them suited to a wide range of laboratory settings and to processing a wide range of raw materials – including raw meal, clinker, cement, slag, ores, oxides, ferroalloys and more.
They can handle a range of sample sizes and have the capability to grind samples in minutes.
Our pulverising mills and bowls deliver many benefits, including:
- Flexible configurations
- Proven performance, long term
- Outstanding wear qualities
- Minimum downtimes
- Easy-access maintenance
- Operator safety guaranteed.
If you are looking for pulverising equipment that will stand the test of time, choose from our range which includes:
- Manual pulverising mills – our five manual pulverising mills represent exceptional value and don’t ask you to compromise on performance. They handle a range of sample sizes and grind in minutes. They pair perfectly with our Essa® MILLMATE™ lifting aid, which reduces the effort of lifting larger bowls.
- Automated pulverising mills – for superior reproducibility, accuracy, and precision, choose from our two automated pulverising mills. Both are powerful solutions that offer short grinding times, minimal cross contamination and keep operators safe from harm. Use them as a standalone or in combination with a pellet press.
- Pulverising mill bowls – available in a many different sizes, our pulverising mill bowls’ proven performance makes them the bowl of choice in leading assay labs around the world. Choose from bowl and disc, ring and roller or tungsten carbide options – all reduce sample masses quickly and accurately.
- QCX® pulverising mill, and combined mill and press – used for x-ray fluorescence (XRF) and x-ray diffraction (XRD) sample preparation, our QCX range is user-friendly and robust, and the combined mill and press offers time savings. Ease of operation is guaranteed, as is operator safety.