A vertical leap in fine grinding
Introducing our newest agitated steel media mill for fine grinding
Reduce energy consumption in fine grinding minerals by 25% to 50%.
The tower mill is a robust, proven technology invented in the 1950s and supported by hundreds of installations in mineral concentrators worldwide.
Maximum efficiency and maximum circuit performance
- Bottom feed arrangement provides maximum grinding efficiency
- Intelligent operations management software maximises circuit performance
- Direct-on-Line, Variable Speed Drive, or Resister Starter can be coupled with premium efficiency motors to provide optimal operation and reliability
- Material breakage is done by attrition, not by impact
- Simple, modular component structure allows rapid installation
- The double helix screw provides efficient energy transfer to the spherical steel media; this causes immediate size reduction to the material particles suspended in the slurry before exiting the mill at the top