An integral part of your flotation circuit
Designed to fit the individual needs of each process
Advanced flotation performance in fine and cleaning applications
When it comes to froth flotation and recovery, there is no one-size-fits-all solution; instead, mining sites find that the best route is to combine multiple pieces of froth recovery equipment, to create a hybrid circuit solution capable of ensuring the best possible recovery rates. Column Flotation Cells are an integral part of that circuit.
FLSmidth’s column flotation technology is rooted in the original EIMCO Pyramid™ brand, with a supply legacy dating back to the 1980s. Our modernised product line offers improved metallurgical performance and modular, customisable designs through our configure-to-order (CTO) program, designed to fit the individual needs of each process.
Our unique column flotation design utilizes externally mounted spargers to facilitate bubble particle contacting in a high-shear environment. Through froth washing, our Column Flotation Cells offer advanced performance and consistently produce a high-grade product.
- Maximised product recovery through ideal hydrodynamic environment
- Improved material grade due to effective froth washing
- High shear rate contacting with lowest energy input, via innovative sparger system
- Reduced CAPEX costs, shorter delivery times and enhanced circuit functionality through modular CTO design
- Improved froth recovery, reduced utility and pumping demands, from optimised column cell design elements