Training to optimise plant performance
Get the skills and knowledge you need to manage all your equipment and systems – from design, construction and installation through commissioning, operations and maintenance.
The right training is a valuable investment for you and your plant
A valuable investment
Your ability to operate and maintain equipment and systems directly impacts the bottom line. An FLSmidth training course is designed to improve your plant’s productivity and to help you develop valuable skills and knowledge.
Develop your skills
Whether you are a new user or an expert, we’ve got the experience, clear guidance, explanations and tools to enhance your skills, ensuring the right level of competence for all user levels.
Quality training leads to:
- Higher efficiency and productivity
- Increased plant profitability
- Lower risk of equipment breakdown due to improved troubleshooting and maintenance competencies
- Increased confidence, motivation, job satisfaction and morale
- Better capability for people to adopt new technologies and methods to improve operations
- Overall improved competitive advantage for your plant
What training do you need?
We offer practical training for all plant equipment and systems – from any manufacturer.
Choose training courses and seminars:
- To update or enhance general knowledge of equipment and systems
- To advance your knowledge in terms of understanding and optimising processes
- To support operations to optimise and improve productivity
- To enhance preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment or systems, to keep your plant running at optimum efficiency
- Focused on the programming and maintenance of your process control systems
The more you know, the better you can do your job. Whether you are looking for a refresher course on kiln alignment, training for process control programming, or complete operations training for a newly installed system, we have the right training programme.
Customised training courses
If you don’t find what you need from one of our listed sessions, we can create a customised course to match your individual requirements, addressing the specific challenges you are facing.
We will work with you to determine the best training format and duration to meet your needs and budget, assuring you the highest return on your training investment.
If you are a process, mechanical or automation engineer, you can enhance your specialist knowledge with certification from the FLSmidth Institute.
Our certification takes you through a series of modules tailored to your needs and assessed by our experts. You can even add a site-based module for additional hands-on experience. At the end of the course, you receive an FLSmidth certificate demonstrating your ability to optimise performance, increase reliability, and drive efficiency.