Emissions and gas analysis services you can rely on
Keeping your gas analysis system problem-free and powerful
Gas analysis systems are an essential part of production, and emission monitoring is at the heart of a plant’s compliance programmes. Regular maintenance of your gas analysis systems helps you reduce system downtime and optimise plant performance.
To keep your gas analysis system running smoothly, we provide expert repair and maintenance services, including:
- Commissioning the system
- Preventative maintenance
- Service agreements
- Service hotline and call-outs
- Spare parts
- Online support and remote troubleshooting
- Complaint resolution
- Flexible service agreements
- Meeting your specific requirements, we have a proven track-record for delivering flexible and valued gas analysis services. Our site-specific service agreements guarantee a range of standardised services while still offering you flexibility.
- Fast turnaround on repairs
You can’t afford to wait for equipment to be fixed. Our in-house specialised service workshop delivers fast response times and repairs; we promise that we won’t take any longer than 12 working days to repair equipment after we have received it.
We carry a full range of spares for major brands and offer calibration, linearisation functions and repair of analysis instruments.
You can rely on us: we never compromise on quality or safety. Every instrument that leaves our service centre has been tested and calibrated with certified test gases and is ready for use.
We repair and support the most common gas analyser brands, including:
Industries and applications
We have a full service programme with built-in process know-how, covering all gas analysis applications.
Industries we service
- Industries with rotary kilns such as lime, cement, iron ore, etc.
- Waste incineration plants
- Power plants
- Combustion plants
- Fuel gas turbines
- District heating power plants
Applications we service
- Process gas analysis: O2, CO, CH4, NO
- Emission monitoring: SOX, NOX, HCl, HG, HF, TOC, H2O
- Stack emission and reporting
- ESP and bag filter - safety and interlocking
- Dust and flow