Improve reliability and performance with crusher maintenance services
Start as you mean to go on, with a crushing operation that sets your process up for success. Crusher maintenance services ensure your hammer and impact crushers are up to the task, giving you maximum availability, the highest possible performance, and reliable productivity.
Eliminate the root causes of crusher problems
When the crusher goes down, it puts a lot of strain on your process – and your people. But this stressful situation can be avoided if you look for the signs that something is going wrong in your system. Excessive vibration, chain wear and repeated failures are all indications that your crusher needs attention. Our onsite crusher maintenance services look for these root causes, enabling you to act on them before they escalate.
Close examination and good maintenance of your crusher protects your plant’s overall productivity. By acting fast, you can avoid poor performance, stoppages and costly repairs.
Our regular crusher inspections and ongoing technical support ensure your equipment keeps operating at maximum efficiency.
In addition to these comprehensive inspections, our crusher maintenance services include hammers, vibration analysis and balancing of crusher components. We also offer everything from apron feeder alignments and retrofit to spare parts replacements, always working closely with you to oversee repairs and ensure all correct tolerances are achieved.
Crusher maintenance inspection
As an OEM, we understand crushers and the pressures the crushing operation exerts on the machinery. We’ve used this knowhow to design a comprehensive crusher maintenance inspection that looks at all components in great detail to ensure none of the aforementioned root causes – or indeed, symptoms of root cause problems – are missed.
- External inspection
- Visual inspection of feed material and spillage from casing
- CCR trend curve analysis
- Casing inspection incl. analysis of potential dents
- Casing assembly and wear plate bolts
- Main shaft sealing check
- Internal inspection
- Flaps (feeding connection)
- Visual inspection of wear plates (chipping, cracks)
- Inlet roller inspection
- Rotor disc and hammer inspection (wear, chipping, cracks)
- Stay bolts and hammer bolt inspection
- Functionality and position of anvil - wear plate inspection
- Spot check of rotor disc and hammers using penetrant fluid
- Inspection for wear, dents and cracks in outlet grate bars
- Outlet grate positioning and hammer wear
- Hydraulic and bearing inspection
- Inspection of hydraulics, cylinders and oil analysis
- Cylinder and hoses functionality, pressure and
- Extraction tool inspection
- Bearing external/internal (cleaning) inspection
- Drive and electrical inspection
- Visual inspection of gearbox and bearings
- Oil sample check from gear box
- Check of coupling and membrane plates pins
- Check of all connections/functionality against CCR data
- Motion and temperature sensors
- Apron feeder
Cut downtime, cut costs
When you take a predictive maintenance approach, you stop being reactive and start being proactive. Regular crusher inspections enable you to identify issues that need to be addressed, and how quickly you should act, so that you can avoid unplanned outages. The supporting crusher maintenance services are carried out to OEM standard, giving you peace of mind that your spare and wear parts will last.
By responding to the first signs of a problem, you automatically reduce downtime – because you’re dealing with much smaller repairs than if the problem had been left to grow and affect other components.
Reduced downtime results in greater availability and higher productivity. You are no longer losing production time to maintenance tasks.
Cut maintenance costs
Less maintenance means less maintenance costs. Being proactive allows you to avoid the big-money failures, freeing you up to invest in other projects.