Better throughput and reduced cost - TST Jaw Crusher
Enjoy reliability, durability and low cost with the TST Jaw Crusher
Crushing raw material takes its toll on your equipment. For every ounce of product that passes through your machinery, the lifespan of your equipment steadily decreases. This leads to decreased output and mounting maintenance and repair costs. We at FLSmidth have created a solution, built on more than a hundred year’s worth of jaw-crusher experience.
Get things up and running quickly, and keep them going longer and safer. Our TST Jaw Crushers are engineered for trouble-free operation, characterised by safe and easy serviceability. Additionally, we have included the most modern analysis techniques and features available to date ensure a strong and reliable crusher design. In order to handle the increasingly hard ores and remote locations common in the industry today, the TST is also equipped with an efficient crushing motion, modular frame and a simple, low maintenance design. All of this together results in a crushing solution that can handle almost any job, on almost any budget.
- Drive motor
- Automatic grease lube
- Integral motor mount
- Hydraulic setting adjustment
- Drive guard
- PLC control system
- Vibrating grizzly feeder and chutework
- Mobile and stationary installations
Optimise your operation, with the TST Jaw Crusher.
TST Jaw Crusher - lower maintenance and improved performance
- Stronger than traditional designs
- The design is based on a modular-type frame that is bolted and pinned, and capable of heavy duty operation.
- Efficient crushing motion
- The frame and swing jaw crushers feature double-roll spherical roller bearings to allow for any misalignment that may occur.
- Built-in protection against uncrushable material
When uncrushable material is encountered, built-in safety features ensure that the equipment is protected, for reduced wear fewer maintenance costs.
Durability and advanced technology solutions with the TST Jaw Crusher
Technical specifications and features of our TST Jaw Crushers include:
- Efficient crushing motion, modular frame and a simple, low maintenance design
- Single toggle jaw crusher
- Chamber design that enables the TST to efficiently crush hard material via a combination of shaft eccentricity, toggle angle and chamber layout
- Components that enable the units to easily crush the hardest rock at high production rates, while maintaining the necessary product size
- Active feed opening that pulls oversize material into the cushing chamber
- Swing jaw protection plate that protects equipment from feed material
- Strong base for additional components and add-ons
- Double-roll spherical roller bearings that compensate for misalignments
- Tramp relief shear pin that works by removing the flywheel’s kinetic energy from the crusher shaft, thus preventing overstressing the crusher
- Abrasion resistant cheek plates for easy replacement
- Rolling toggle design and replaceable abrasion resistant toggle seats that increase use life
- Hydraulic cylinder wedge adjustment that reduces wear on jaw plates