Top-notch stackers for reliable stockpiling of your bulk materials
Dependable stackers that optimise your material handling processes
Wide choice of fit-for-purpose stacker systems for the cement industry
Our stackers are ideal for both pre-homogenisation and buffer storage of raw materials – and have an impressive track record of durability and performance. Designed for heavy-duty work, our stacking systems can be combined with products from all types of crushing installations.
FLSmidth has commissioned some of the largest stackers in the cement industry.
- Matching kiln throughputs of up to 12,000-13,000 tpd.
- Stockpile volume of up to 100,000 m³.
- Boom length of up to 60 m.
- Capacity of up to 4,000 t/h.
Well-known for reliability
With over 1,000 storage installations around the world, our stackers have a proven reputation for delivering consistent results. We help you achieve maximum reliability by understanding the characteristics of your raw material and using these parameters to find the ideal solution. Based on your unique circumstances, we provide stackers that fit your needs regarding storage size, power calculations, belt conveyor design rules and more – giving you high performance and outstanding dependability.
Broad selection of stackers
The selection of your stacker involves a number of components, including choosing your preferred stacking method, as well as taking your space and budgetary constraints into account. When recommending a stacker for your cement processes, we also consider whether you require a homogenising effect, the future uprating of your store and your mill feed system. We also look closely at the chemical characteristics of the materials to be handled and can provide stackers that are suitable for sticky materials.
For use in the cement industry, FLSmidth offers the following types of stackers:
- Fixed; a static stacker.
- Luffing; a travelling stacker featuring a boom that moves vertically.
- Luffing and slewing; a non-fixed stacker with both a vertically-mobile boom and rotation around the central axis, increasing the placement flexibility.
Choose your stacking method
There are three commonly used patterns to stack raw materials – and we have stacking equipment for whichever best suits your unique requirements.
- Chevron; typically used for circular and longitudinal homogenising stores, the Chevron method places the material in the middle of the stack.
- Windrow; by depositing the material in various areas across the stack’s width, the Windrow method prevents segregation and obtains better distribution of varying size of material particles
- Cone Shell; for applications where homogenisation is not a factor, the Cone Shell method deposits your raw material in multiple cones along the length of the store.
Find your perfect fit
Whether your cement processes require homogenising stores or non- homogenising stores, our stackers have the capacity to handle a range of different types of materials. Our assortment of stackers lets you choose complementary equipment that best suits your process demands – with heavy-duty capabilities that give you confidence in your equipment