- Full visibilty from sampling to analysis
- Sample can be traced
- Simple reporting
- Use- pre-configured preparation recipes
- Date can be exported and imported
Access laboratory, equipment and plant data together in one place
Gain continuous insight into product quality with QCX laboratory software
Do you need sample status, recipes and laboratory data at your fingertips? Then you need QCX/Manager and QCX/Reporting. Based on advanced laboratory software with an intuitive explorer view, our laboratory solutions are designed to help plants optimise product quality – quickly and easily.
QCX/Manager as the backbone of the system
This powerful tool carries out sample administration, recipe management, equipment control, manual laboratory operations, prompts alarms or events, etc. It is designed to suit any degree of automation – from manual to fully robotic systems.
One of the most useful features of this unique tool is the presentation of KPIs from both QCX and third-party equipment located in the laboratory or in the plant sampling equipment. The KPI engine provides a top 20 error list for each equipment, which can quickly assist in diagnosing the underlying cause. This also allows us to provide diagnostics remotely and rapidly – getting you back to optimal operation as quickly as possible.
Track and trend data with QCX/Reporting
QCX/Reporting provides historical laboratory data. So, whether it’s live laboratory data and KPIs you are after, or if you would like a report with both laboratory and plant operation data, this tool provides it all.
Easy to configure, easy to track and easy to report
Ease of use is at the forefront of our laboratory software design. It is simple for the operator to see where the sample is, how it was prepared and what the analysis result is.
- Full visibility
- The software tracks the sample right from the moment it is extracted and transported to the laboratory. This provides a documented transparency to the analysis data for a specific sample. The information is then stored for analysis or reporting.
- With QCX watching over, the time at which the sample was taken is recorded along with the identity of the sampling point in the process. This is an important piece of information for the advanced calculation by QCX/BlendExpert, which will be triggered after the analysis is completed. Moreover, you can see the complete process used for preparation and analysis of any selected sample,.
- Simple reporting
- It is easy for operators to navigate to the pre-built reports, either for a 24-hour period or for a month. Both actual analysis values and the calculated items like LSF, SIM, ALM, etc. can be displayed, as well as average, minimum, maximum and standard deviation values. You can even make a report for a single sample by using its unique sample-key to get details of all the analyses that were performed, such as particle size, XRF, XRD, etc.
- Easy pre-configured sample recipes
- Sample recipes are pre-configured so that they can be readily used by the laboratory operators.
- Easy export-import of data
- The software allows external data to be imported using file formats like .xml or .csv. Likewise, these file types can be used to export data easily and the layout of exported data can be altered on site without any need of reprogramming.
Robust laboratory software that meets the needs of your cement plant.
From the moment the sample is collected to the time the analysis is completed, QCX laboratory software keeps an eye on the automated activities as well as the manual interventions.
A robust LIMS and flexible LAS
Cement plants often look for laboratory information management systems that cater to their specific needs. For example, each sample could be further sub-divided to be analysed in the automated laboratory or taken to a manual laboratory for moisture analysis – and therefore it must be possible to enter this moisture data manually later. To help the users analyse historical quality data, several months of data can be stored in the database.
Complete sample information in one place
To help the operator to focus on specific samples, a host of filter options are provided. For example, you can trace a sample based on sample key, which identifies a specific sample. Similarly, you could select based on a period, a sample point, a material type, a sample type or even the status of the sample. Once a sample is selected, you can view its recipe as well as the analysis results – all in one single page
Is the QCX interface user-friendly ? Of course, watch the following videos !