Reliable performance in the most demanding applications
The harsh conditions of your operation are a breeze with our KREBS® Technequip™ Valve. The TG Valve is a heavy-duty valve that is a true bi-directional slurry knife gate valve. A full flanged body allows for massive rubber sleeves to provide a reliable seal while withstanding the rough conditions inherent in mining and industrial applications.
Heavy-duty bi-directional valves for your demanding conditions
The TG Valve is one of very few in the market that has been specifically designed for your most demanding applications. Due to the unique design of the valve, there is no need for a packing gland which reduces maintenance time and eliminates associated actuation issues caused by slurry build-up and dewatering in and around the packing gland. It also allows the gate to eject material out of the bottom during actuation, so you can be sure of full gate closure and a reliable seal. The gate is fully out of the pipeline when open. This minimises pressure drop across the valve.
Engineered for abrasive slurry applications, TG Valves offer field-replaceable wear parts with a drop-in design. The universal frame design allows you to change actuation without removing the valve from service.
Our heavy-duty valve is designed to keep the valve body and only replace the spare parts (which include the sleeves, retainer flanges and gate) which prolongs the life of the valve. The valve is fully lined which means the slurry never comes in contact with the steel components!
Reliable performance, long service life and easy maintenance!
- Keep your crews safe with the valve safety features that are offered for all of our valves – reducing hazards during installation and maintenance.
- The TG Valve’s double-seated design permits bi-directional flow with zero downstream leakage.
- Keep your operation running smoothly and keep your valve in service longer with our replaceable wear sleeves and universal yoke (frame) design. Longer wear life and faster maintenance means less downtime.
- Long service life
- KREBS Technequip Valves are designed to provide years of reliable performance, without breaking down. Standard dust boots (bellows) and stem covers protect valve stems and actuators. We coat all gates in fluorocarbon to reduce friction between the gate and sleeve.
Consider your return-on-investment in reduced downtime for replacement and maintenance. In particular, the longer your valves last, the lower their cost of ownership, as you enjoy years of dependable service.
Your ideal knife gate valve – designed to meet your application requirements
Designed specifically for your highly abrasive applications, the TG Valve features a full-port, open-body design, which allows the gate to create a path for solids to exit through the bottom of the valve as it passes between the massive elastomer sleeves. The massive sleeves, which are longer than the valve body, compress to provide a 100% bubble-tight seal, resulting in zero downstream leakage when the valve is in the fully open or the fully closed position.
- Dust boot and stem covers
- High strength stainless steel gate clevis
- Packing-less design
- Epoxy-coated cast ductile iron body
- Replaceable wear sleeves
- Retainer flanges
- Upgraded fluorocarbon coated gate
- Bi-directional operation
- Machined gate guide
- Composite air cylinder tube
- Cylinder supplied with internal ring magnet so that reed type limit switches can be used
- Frames can accept any type of actuator
Optional features - installed at our factory
- Actuator options: air cylinder (to include option for manual over-rides, low air supply and spring returns), handwheel, bevel gear, hydraulic, electric, chain wheel
- Multiple elastomer options to suit customer's specific applications, including pure gum rubber, chlorobutyl, neoprene, nitrile and EPDM
- Splash guards
- Gate guards
- Wide variety of limit switch options
- Solenoid valves
- Air filter / Pressure regulators
- Pre-wired junction boxes
- Many more accessory options available
|Size range||2" - 48" (50 mm - 1200 mm)|
|Valve type||Knife gate|
|Body style||Full flanged|
||-60F to 300F (-51C to 149C)|
|Pressure rating||Up to 150 PSI|
|Body material||Cast ductile iron, 2 coat epoxy painted|
|Gate material||17-4PH stainless steel, 316L stainless steel, 2205 duplex stainless steel, C276 hastelloy, 2507 SAF|
|Seat material||Gum rubber, high temp EPDM, neoprene, nitrile, chlorobutyl|
|Duty||Heavy duty abrasive applications|