Delivering accurate and efficient particle size analysis
Sieves and sieve shakers that offer a degree of accuracy second to none
Precision sieves and sieve shakers manufactured to exceptional standards
Accuracy is critical to achieving quality results when it comes to particle size measurement, as is consistency. You need a solution you can count on. And that solution needs to offer high productivity, precision, and operator safety, as well as be built to last and easy to maintain.
Our sieves and sieve shakers have been recognised for their superior capabilities by leading laboratories around the world. They have proven to consistently perform with accuracy, and to support quality sample preparation and analysis.
They are chosen for their:
- Even and consistent sieving
- Low risk of operator error
- Extremely low maintenance
- Robust design which offers a long wear life
- Durable and corrosion resistant qualities
- Ergonomic design making them easier for operators to use
- High quality stainless-steel composition.
Our range of sieves and sieve shakers includes:
- Manual sieve shakers – our manual sieve shakers are a cost-effective option that offer substantially more reproducible results than hand sieving can deliver. We offer a range of options, from the lightweight and portable to larger, floor-mounted workhorses. We have a manual sieve shaker to suit every setting and material need.
- Automated particle size measurement – benefit from even and consistent sieving and better results with our automated Sieve Master 200A. Precise weighing and reporting of fractions, pre-set shaking and tapping and automatic cleaning all contribute to its superior performance. It also gives you a choice of sieves, allowing you to match the sieve to your test requirements.
- Test sieves – designed to meet international standards and to provide accurate particle size analysis, our test sieves are a first choice for many. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel, with rigid frames and evenly tensioned mesh, they offer a long life and reliable, contamination-free performance. They can be customised to suit your needs; common diameters include 100 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm and 450 mm.