A flexible, quality woven wire screening solution
Our LUDODECK® Woven Wire Screen Cloths are available in a huge range of patterns and apertures to allow you to find the right configuration for you needs. Our screens are produced using our state-of-the-art equipment by our experts to ensure they are of the highest quality manufactured with quality Australian steel.
Customisable, reliable woven wire screens
Here at FLSmidth, we’ve been supplying woven wire mesh to mining and aggregate businesses for over 3 decades. It’s the most common and versatile screen in the market today so we know how important it is for us to offer you a superior product, backed by the efforts of our qualified experts and state-of-the art equipment. That’s why we’re pleased to introduce our LUDODECK® Woven Wire Screen Cloths.
Our LUDODECK Woven Wire Screen Cloths are truly flexible to your needs. Our screens can be made from a wide range of patterns and in any aperture from 0.0254 mm to 200 mm. The wire for our screens can be as large as 12.0 mm diameter and as thin as 0.016 mm diameter – thinner than a human hair.
Our LUDODDECK Woven Wire Screen Cloths are suited to a number of applications. They are ideal for:
- scalping operations
- classification – coarseand fine screening
- mineral processing
- aggregate processing.
A screening solution made for your operations
Our LUDODECK® Woven Wire Screen Cloths are a fully customisable screening solution produced using state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment to guarantee quality.
- Flexible applications
- Our LUDODECK Woven Wire Screen Cloths are completely versatile to your needs. These screens can be made in a huge variety of wire sizes and weaving patterns. We’d be more than happy to recommend a configuration to suit your operations.
- Backed by quality manufacturing
- Not all screen cloths are made equal, and that’s where the FLSmidth difference comes in. Our Woven Wire Screens are made using state-of-the-art equipment by highly qualified experts. We provide quality screens you can rely on.
- Reduces pegging and blinding
- Our LUDODECK Woven Wire Screen Cloths have been designed to withstand the most difficult screening applications. By choosing the right configuration for your operations, you’ll be able to reduce the frequency of pegging and blinding in your screens.
Versatile screening in a wide range of configurations
The most versatile screening product
Our Woven Wire Screens are available in standard aperture sizes ranging from 0.0254 mm to 200 mm, and come in a variety of wire sizes and weaving patterns. A range of weaves are available for different uses.
Our LUDODECK® Woven Wire Screen Cloths are available in the following apertures:
- long slot
- double shute
- triple shute
- poly-ripple (Square and split)
- piano wire/harp screens
- TRIA harp
- square harp
- flat top.