AFT makes baghouse filter bags and accessories for better emission control
AFT (Advanced Filtration Technologies) is the leading manufacturer, supplier and installer of baghouse filters, pleated filters and other air pollution control parts. Industries from cement and minerals to power and metals have relied on us for years to help reduce emissions without sacrificing performance.
Experience the difference with AFT® baghouse filter bags and pleated filters
Our baghouse filters lower costs and increase productivity
Back in early 2000, our team took our expertise in air pollution control technologies and began manufacturing the next generation of filtration devices under the brand “AFT” (Advanced Filtration Technologies).
Since then, our plant in Evans, Georgia (USA) has developed and distributed products specifically designed to assist in better emission control for a variety of industries. Our baghouse filter bags, pleated filters, cartridges, cages, and fabric filter accessories reduce pollution without sacrificing efficiency and productivity.
- Filter media
- AFTm membrane products offer excellent particle collection and keep filter bags cleaner, longer. Fiberglass filter bags are perfect for applications up to 500 degrees F, while our PPS filter bags offer excellent acid resistance at high temperatures.
- Our “Quick-Start” precoat is a light density powder injected onto our filters that enhances airflow and thus, efficiency.
- Bag failure and dust leakage are frequently a result of sub-par clamps. AFT can recommends and supplies the best clamps for your particular needs.
Count on us to help your plant comply with even the strictest environmental regulations. Industries ranging from power utilities and lime manufacturers to steel mills, foundries and more trust us as a reliable partner.
We also offer unsurpassed installation, training and technical support services:
- World-class manufacturing facility and fabrication techniques
- On-site fabric filter seminars and training
- In-house lab for performing filter bag analysis
- Baghouse inspections and evaluations
Smart Baghouse Technology
The combination of optimised design, improved mechanical construction, and advanced filter control results in reduced and easier maintenance, compared to other types of fabric filters on the market. The SmartBag coupled with the SmartPulse Controller EVO II meets the needs of modern-day cement mills.
Air pollution control services
Dealing with emissions responsibly and efficiently is a fact of life for today’s production facilities. Maintaining air pollution control equipment is critical for your production, profitability and the environment. In today’s world of strict emissions control, it’s a necessity.