Experience AFT’s solutions: filter bags, baghouse spare parts, services and accessories for better emission control
Experience the difference with AFT baghouse filter bags products and services
Baghouse filters considerable reduce emissions and lower costs
Our baghouse filter bags, cartridges, cages, and fabric filter accessories reduce pollution without sacrificing efficiency and productivity.
We are committed to providing filter bags that not only reduce dust emission but also offer the lowest total cost of ownership on the market.
- Longer lasting filter bags
- improved bag house efficiency
- Reduced emission levels
- Optimum filter bag inventory management
- Reduced operating costs
The whole package is backed up by continuous wear monitoring - management - 24/7 customer support.
Back in early 2000, we took our expertise in air pollution control technologies and began manufacturing the next generation of filtration devices under the brand AFT®.
With our plants in Evans (USA) and Arakkonam (India) we supply a wide range of products for our customers, worldwide.”
- Filter media
- AFTm membrane products offer excellent particle collection and keep filter bags cleaner, longer. Fiberglass filter bags are perfect for applications up to 500 degrees F, while our PPS filter bags offer excellent acid resistance at high temperatures.
Proper fit is crucial for performance. Our cages (made from carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized or epoxy coated) range in style from “Twistlock” to “Slidelock.” With such a range, your plant will find the best design to ensure optimal bag-to-cage fit.
- Our “Quick-Start” precoat is a light density powder injected onto our filters that enhances airflow and thus, efficiency.
- Bag failure and dust leakage are frequently a result of sub-par clamps. AFT can recommends and supplies the best clamps for your particular needs.
AFT® SmartLife Online Condition Monitoring Services
We monitor and predict the wear life of filter bags. With this service, bags can be replaced before they fail, ensuring you don't see a spike in dust and other emissions that could risk your compliance with environmental regulations.
We also offer full installation service of repari, training and technical support services:
- World-class manufacturing facility and fabrication techniques
- On-site fabric filter seminars and training
- In-house lab for performing filter bag analysis
- Baghouse inspections and evaluations