- Control and track all aspects of the laboratory
- Drive up utilisation and availability
- Reduce costs of downtime and unscheduled breakdowns
- Easy-to-use software interface
- Real-time monitoring, visualisation and scheduling
The first preventive maintenance and analytics solution for automated laboratories.
Laboratory equipment is at the centre of a mine’s quality control strategy. You need to trust that the equipment is working optimally and won’t let you down. Yet many laboratories are still using manual systems – or even pen and paper – to keep track of their complex laboratory maintenance tasks. It’s time-consuming, open to human error, and – for both those reasons – expensive.
ControlTrack – your fully-automated laboratory monitoring partner
The ControlTrack Maintenance (CT-M) is a fully automated, web-based, preventive maintenance logging and tracking
system that provides real time information on the running and maintenance of your
laboratory. It’s designed to provide rigorous and continual performance
monitoring and also offers a series of tools that help with scheduling and
- Breakdown statistics – A collection of systematically sorted breakdowns prepared to identify the causes and the required steps to repair them.
- Performance KPIs – A detailed analysis of real time data in an easy-to-read dashboard, helping you to improve and optimize specific systems and machines to their full capacity.
- Sample flow visualisation – An interactive visualisation of sample data that helps identify and prevent possible areas of flow congestion.
- Shift scheduling – A convenient scheduling tool that allows for the systematic integration and tracking of rostering data.
- Interactive dashboards – An information management tool that visually tracks and analyses key data to monitor performance.
- Automated reports – A collection of automatically generated reports tailored to requirements, distributed in a platform-independent manner.
- Inventory tracking – A framework for precise and efficient inventory tracking that displays key information about the status of parts.
- Maintenance scheduling – A centralised organisation of tools required for the automatic and efficient scheduling of maintenance tasks.
Faster, more efficient monitoring to optimise laboratory performance
- Orchestrate Maintenance
- Automatically schedule and track maintenance tasks against real time smart maintenance triggers.
- Increase overall operational efficiency
- Optimise system throughput by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks and improving flow rates.
- Reduce Downtime
- Identify the origins of breakdowns and present users with possible causes and solutions for the breakdown.
- Accelerate time to value
- Deliver value faster and more cost-effectively using our cohesive platform with pre-integrated components that automatically gather, aggregate, compile, and use data in various ways. This includes quality and maintenance initiatives, benchmarking and reporting services, minimising the effort and expertise required to operationalise big data insights and opportunities.
- Improve visibility and decision making
- Empower users to delve deep into massive amounts of raw or processed data with additional self-service capabilities when needed.
- Increase productivity
Automate repetitive tasks with our integrated reporting platform to reduce manual processing and augment data management, giving valuable time back to employees and making the overall laboratory more productive.
Maximise laboratory performance with automated maintenance management
You can import spare parts for any given site, view manuals and technical documents, track usage of your machines and know the status and precise location of their parts order.
Plus, supervisors are provided with a built-in scheduler that allows for the automatic creation of work orders for different technicians. Automatic scheduling can be set up based on number of samples processed, a particular time period or any other user defined criteria.