Compact, efficient and cost effective solution for small cement terminals
The solution designed jointly with the customer’s engineers is a pneumatic transport system which fills no. 4 x 6000 MT Ventomatic® flat bottom silos from the jetty (self-unloading vessels). The vessel can unload the cement without external equipment with capacity up to 600 tph. The second challenge was to offer very fast and flexible dispatching solution for both bulk and bagged cement in spite of truck or bulker movement limitation in the plant layout.
Ventomatic® packing and dispatching solution includes:
Two 8-spout GIROMAT® EVO high efficiency rotary packers with vertical axis impeller; one equipped with INFILROT® BU automatic bag applicator for glued valve bags and the other with INFILROT® BU for HDPE stitched non-laminated bags.
Ventomatic® state of the art equipment:
- GIROMAT® EVO packers
- in terms of performances, advanced electronic controls together with easy and cost- effective maintenance.
- INFILROT® bag applicators
- for the technical solution (mechanical arm and bag clamp) and control technology (IPC and HMI operator panels).
The full bags are loaded with two CARICATECH™ automatic truck loaders, an innovative concept specially developed to match with the peculiar Indian market requirements.
While keeping the traditional loading from the top of the trucks, the CARICATECH™ design is based on a special designed fork for the handling of bag layers.
The main features are:
- The highest capacity available on the market (up to 3300 bags per hour)
- Handling of different bag type and size with automatic adjustment in actual time
- Different loading pattern configuration selected according to truck and full bag dimensions
- Complete remote control with cameras and monitors to supervise the loading process and to grant safety working conditions of the operators
- Reduced wearing and maintenance time and costs
- Easy access for maintenance.