As our company has evolved – with an important milestone marked in 2022 by the acquisition of Mining Technologies – so has our brand. Our updated brand reflects our ambition to become an even stronger player in the mining sector.
Many customers and stakeholders already know us as FLS. The change to the brand’s look and feel will ensure consistency and relevance and is part of our greater efforts towards customer centricity.
Full flowsheet technology and unmatched service expertise – under one strong brand.
We are the complete provider of process and product technology with world-class sustainable offerings across the full flowsheet. We prioritise research and development that supports our sustainability ambitions and our customers’ green journey.
Through our service offerings, we aim to deliver quantifiable value over the life cycle of a mine that advances customers’ sustainability agendas and improves their bottom lines.
This change reflects our ambitions for our company moving forward – building on our know-how, global experience and innovative technology while embedding an agile approach and customer-centricity in everything we do.
Frequently asked questions
- How does the FLS brand impact the use of the FLSmidth name?
- The company name FLSmidth remains unchanged. We will continue to use the FLSmidth name and identity at corporate level and in our cement business and non-core activities.
- Will the FLS identity be used for any other parts of our business?
- The FLS identity will only be used in the mining organisation. Our cement business and non-core activities will continue to use the FLSmidth name and identity.
- How will the new FLS identity be rolled out?
During 2023, you can expect to see the FLS identity replace the FLSmidth identity on our products (including all related technical documentation), software and applications, marketing collateral and vehicles.
You will also see the FLS identity at mining tradeshows, and our website and social media mining channels will be updated with the new logo to ensure consistency across all of our brand assets.
- Are materials with the FLSmidth identity still valid?
- While our new FLS identity is being rolled out, all materials and assets with the previous FLSmidth logo will be valid until they are updated.
- Does this change the way I should contact people at FLSmidth?
- You should continue to use the same contact information as you normally do. Contact details and email addresses will not change.