Belt weighfeeder Pfister DBW is an ideal system for use in all kinds of continuously operated processes. Especially for dosing fine, coarse or sticky materials it proves its reliability and performance day by day. The modular design with its large variety in lengths and widths allows an adaption to nearly all applications. Outside or in cabinet placed controllers are available for the control of the belt weighfeeder and make it easy to operate it.
Pfister DBW + ProsCon®: the innovative solution for metering a large variety of materials.
Application fields: All continuously operated processes e.g. mill feeding
Products: Fine, coarse and sticky materials such as limestone, gypsum, clay, clinker, iron ore, coal, coke, pellets, additives etc.
Dosing capacity: From a few 100 kg/h up to 1.000 t/h with a large feeding range
• Various infeed hoppers with shut-off devices
• Belt weighfeeder Pfister DBW
• Discharge hood
• Spillage conveyor (optional)
• Temperature resistant belts
• Stable material dosing
• Outstanding reliability
• High short- and longterm accuracy
• Compact, robust machinery
• Large variety in lengths and widths
• Large feeding range
• Easy to maintain
• Prospective Control ProsCon®
• Integrated Feeder Controller iFC
• Can System Controller CSC (optional)
Certificates: ISO 9001:2008