Having a skilled team plays a key role in the optimal utilisation of the grinding installation in the cement plant. The operators and process engineers must be able to evaluate all the process variables in order to optimise the
production economy. This course provides an in depth understanding of grinding theory and equipment and gives you the tools to audit your own installation.
The purpose of the course is to give operators and process engineers tools to optimise the output of an existing
By having a thorough understanding of the plant power consumption, proper process control and a full
understanding of the equipment and grinding theory the participants will be able to evaluate and optimise any existing grinding installation and thereby boost the production rate.
Contents of the course
- Mass, Air Flow and Heat Balances
- Grinding System and Grinding of Raw Materials
- Drying and Grinding of Coal
- Cement Grinding and Optimisation of Grinding System
- Roller Press
- Separator Types and Their Mode of Operation
- Separator Effi ciency and Particle Size Distribution
- Ball Mills. Internal installations and Grinding Media Charges
- Ball Mill Operation
- Roller Mill Operation
- Performance Testing.
The course is a combination of theoretical classroom lectures, exercises and calculations.
Each participant will receive a binder with a complete set of training materials
The course is designed for process and operational personnel.