How they work
These high-pressure fans are suitable to generate a flow of clean or dust-laden gas or air. Flow rate: up to 160 m3/s; pressure: up to 20,000 Pascal.
Available in several sizes, the HAF fan can withstand continuous operation at flow temperatures up to 400°C and 450°C for short periods.
- Kiln ID fan (for clinker production – ILC, SLC-D, SP, ILC-E and other kiln systems)
- Raw mill fan (for raw meal production and grinding – ATOX, FRM, TM, TUM and other raw meal grinding systems)
- Cement and slag mill fan (for cement grinding – OK mill systems)
- Coal mill fan (for coal grinding – ATOX, TM and other coal grinding systems)
- Dryer crusher fan (for clinker production – EV dryer crusher systems)
- Flash dryer fan (for raw meal production)