FLSmidth receives cement plant order in Egypt
PRESS RELEASE, COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
FLSmidth to deliver cement production line to El Sewedy Cement Company in Egypt
FLSmidth has been awarded an order from El Sewedy Cement Company for engineering, procurement and supply of equipment for the expansion of a cement production line. The plant will be built at Ain Soukhna in Suez Governorate, Egypt.
The order is for a complete range of equipment, including planetary gear units from FLSmidth MAAG Gear, electrostatic precipitators and fabric filters from FLSmidth Airtech, a control system and plant automation from FLSmidth Automation, and weighing and metering systems from FLSmidth Pfister. The OK mill for raw grinding and the ROTAX-2® rotary kiln are the first of their kinds to be installed in Egypt.
"This order reflects the strong relations we have had with one of the biggest industry groups in Egypt for almost a decade. Working closely with El Sewedy Cement Company, we assist them in improving productivity and operational excellence. Our contribution underlines FLSmidth's strength as the leading supplier of the most productive and energy-efficient equipment and technology available in the market today," said Group Executive Vice President, Cement Division, Per Mejnert Kristensen.
- Scope: a complete state-of-the-art cement production line with the latest environmental pollution control systems and technology for the highest levels of energy efficiency and maintainability
- Equipment: OK(TM) 39-4 vertical mill for raw grinding, EV(TM) 250x300 Hammer Impact Crusher, stacker and reclaimer systems for storage, QCX® quality control system, ECS/ControlCenter(TM) control system, ROTAX-2® rotary kiln with low NOx ILC calciner, JETFLEX® burner, and FLSmidth® Cross-Bar® cooler
- Customer: El Sewedy Cement Company
- Geography: Ain Soukhna, Egypt
- The order will be fully executed by Q4 2018
| MEDIA CONTACTS |
| || |
| Global |
Kristoffer Bohr Grønbæk
Mobile: +45 3093 1427
| || Global |
Per Mejnert Kristensen
Group Executive Vice President, Cement Division
Phone: +45 3618 1800
FLSmidth is the market-leading supplier of productivity to the global mining and cement industries. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and with offices in more than 50 countries, FLSmidth delivers engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers worldwide. Productivity, sustainability, and quality are focus areas for FLSmidth and its 12,000 employees. The company generated revenue of DKK 18 billion in 2016. Read more on www.flsmidth.com