For our customers, only one thing matters: productivity. Our drive systems for horizontal and vertical mills, kilns, conveyor belts and bucket-wheel excavators embody the power for utmost efficiency and reliability, and serve as the driving force for the efficient utilization of work output. The modular solutions and compact designs directly enhance versatility and operational convenience.
The efficiency and reliability of our gear units did not emerge by chance, however: 100 years of experience in gear technology has provided a great potential that we put to use for our customers' benefit every day.
Service and Capabilities
FLSmidth MAAG Gear pays special attention to a fast response time and is continually investing in the optimization of processes and the training of staff. The following types of services are offered:
- Installation and commissioning: One of FLSmidth MAAG Gear's core areas of expertise
- Routine servicing: Signs of wear and tear can be observed and upcoming overhauls can be planned properly
- Visual inspection: Short inspection during ongoing operation
- Overhaul: The customer receives back a renewed and reliable gear unit
- Repair: Arriving fast and conducting the repair on site if possible is the main target
Whatever servicing work will be required, FLSmidth MAAG Gear is highly focused on satisfying the customer’s needs and on reducing downtime of the cement plant wherever possible. The 24/7 Service Hotline +41 79 619 91 00 is always open to every customer.