Our Global Reach
FLSmidth offers full support and services to customers and other stakeholders worldwide.
The FLSmidth & Co. A/S Donation Fund is a non-profit institution.
The FLSmidth & Co. A/S Donation Fund is a non-profit institution whose purpose is to contribute funds to the following causes:
- Humanitarian work, including support to the sick and handicapped
- National or cultural causes
- Nature conservation and environmental initiatives and projects
- Education and training with a business focus
- Research and development carried out by organisations, not individuals
- Other similar purposes of a general charitable nature
The Donation Fund annually divides DKK 300.000 between projects of the mentioned causes. Donations are granted to organisations, not individuals.
FLSmidth is a global business group and donations are granted to causes in any of the countries in which the Group has a major presence incl. the Valby area.
Donations are granted in December and to apply for a grant, please send an application to the FLSmidth & Co. A/S Donation Fund (Gavefond@flsmidth.com).
No special application form is required.
Applications must be submitted before October 1.
Applicants whom the Board of Trustees decides to grant funds will be informed.
No answer is sent to applicants whose application is not granted.