Krebs millMAX™ Pumps treat the cause of pump wear and loss of efficiency, whereas competitive pumps treat the symptoms through materials or predictive uneven wear rates.
The gravelMAX™ Pump has a unique patented design developed for severe abrasive slurries.
The gravelMAX™ Pump features a patented on-line wear clearance adjustment, which minimizes the cost-per-ton pumped compared to conventional hard metal and rubber lined slurry pumps through:
- Pump higher percent solids
- Maintenance of suction vacuum
- Increase deposit life by digging deeper
- Reduce power costs
- Reduce the cost per ton
- Adjust pump while running
- Longer wear life of parts
In most established millMAX™ installations, wear life of parts has been even and in the majority, overall wear life has generally improved by 50% to 100%. This increase in wear life is achieved together with a reduction in power, generally in the 10% to 20% or greater range.
The reduction in power can then be taken as a cost savings, or through additional pumping capacity with the same installed motor.
With the millMAX™ Hybrid Suction Sealing System, the front clearance is adjusted while the pump is running, and takes only five minutes to perform. This clearance is adjusted normally six to eight times throughout the life of the wet end parts
Markets & Applications
- Aggregates (Sand Plants, Cyclone Feed, Tailings)
- Coal - Especially DMCF
- Froth (where air disbursement is a priority)
- Heavy-duty abrasive slurries
- Any application requiring the passage of large particles