Krebs Technequip™ Knife Gate Valves
The Krebs Technequip™ knife gate valve is a bi-directional, packingless, on-off slurry knife gate valve designed for harsh service.
- Need a quote of more information?
- Contact us
- More Krebs Products
Technequip knife gate valves are designed specifically for abrasive slurry applications
The massive sleeves which are longer than the valve bodies compress providing a bubble tight seal resulting in zero downstream leakage.
The sleeve design allows for an unobstructed full port opening and bi-directional flow.
The open body design eliminates the need for a packing gland and allows for particles to be flushed away from the gate path.
Available in sizes from 2" through 48"
Stem Cover on manual valves
Stainless Steel Gate Clevis
Packing less Design
Epoxy-coated Cast Ductile Iron Body
Replaceable Wear Sleeves
Open Body Design
Fluorocarbon coated stainless steel gate
Zinc plated per ASTM B633
CNC machined gate guide & body
Low Durometer seats for maximum erosion protection
Internal ring magnet on all composite air cylinders
Frames can accept any type of actuator
Pressure ratings available up to 740PSI
- Actuator options: air cylinder / handwheel / bevel gear / hydraulic / electric
- Multiple elastomer options to suit customer's specific applications, including pure gum rubber, chlorobutyl, neoprene, nitrile, and EPDM
- Splash guard with two NPTF ports
- Lock outs
- Gate guards
- A wide variety of limit switch options including a cylinder mounted non-contacting switch
- Solenoid valves with manual override and power indication LED
- Many more accessory options available
- Reliable operation
- Longer wear life
- Open Body Design ejects material from the bottom and prevents the gate from jamming
- 100% bubble tight seal
- Reduced operation costs
- Mining and mineral processing
- Mineral Sands
- Sand and Gravel
- Phosphate / Ash
- Pulp and Paper
- General industrial
Please click the link and a Sales Representative will get back to you as soon as possible.
KREBS Inquiry Form
Add a millMAXTM pump to your separation process and watch your pumping costs drop. As a leader in cyclones technology, we make sure your pumping system optimizes your separation requirements.
KREBS gMAXTM Hydrocyclones
Optimum cyclone performance relies on minimizing turbulence while maximizing tangential velocity. Krebs primary focus is proper design, selection and application of hydrocyclone systems to provide the best product to our customers.
The Technequip knife gate valve is a true bi-directional slurry knife gate valve. It's massive rubber sleeves were designed to seal and withstand the harsh abrasive duty inherent in mining and milling facilities.
English Version Spanish Version