Krebs Technequip Knife Gate Valves
The Krebs Technegate™ knife gate valve is a bi-directional, packingless, on-off slurry knife gate valve designed for harsh service.
- OVERVIEW AND CONTACT
- Reliable operation
- Longer wear life
- Open Body Design ejects material from the bottom and prevents the gate from jamming
- 100% bubble tight seal
- Reduced operation costs
- Mining and mineral processing
- Mineral Sands
- Sand and Gravel
- Phosphate / Ash
- Pulp and Paper
- General industrial
ContactFLSmidth Krebs, Inc.
5505 W. Gillette Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85743-9501 U.S.A.
Technequip knife gate valves are designed specifically for abrasive slurry applications.
Massive elastomer sleeves are longer than valve bodies, and compression between retainer flanges or companion flanges provides a bubble tight seal. It eliminates the packing gland and provides wear resistance.
The sleeve design allows for an unobstructed full port opening and bi-directional flow.
An open body allows for particles to be flushed away from the gate path.
- Available in sizes from 3" through 30"
- Dust Boot
- Stainless Steel Gate Clevis
- Packingless Design
- Epoxy-coated Cast Ductile Iron Body
- Replaceable Wear Sleeves
- Retainer Flanges
- Open Body Design
- Fluorocarbon coated 316L stainless steel gate
- Zinc-nickel plated hardware
- Bi-directional operation
- CNC machined gate guide & body
- Low durometer seats for maximum erosion protection
- Internal ring magnet on all composite air cylinders
- Valve size cast into valve body
- Frames can accept any type of actuator
- Actuator options: air cylinder/handwheel/bevel gear/hydraulic /electric
- Seat material options: pure gum rubber/neoprene/chlorobutyl/EPDM
- Cylinder mounted proximity switches (non-contacting)
- Splash guard with 2 NFPT ports
- Solenoid valves with manual override and power indication LED
- Lock outs
- Multiple elastomer options to suit customer's specific applications, including pure gum rubber, chlorobutyl, neoprene, nitrile, and EPDM
|Click to download|