Technequip Vacuum Breaker Valve
The T1 Vacuum Breaker™ Valve is a one-way free ball slurry check valve. It is mounted on the high points in a slurry line to break the vacuum created on pump or power failure.
- Tech-Taylor Vacuum Breaker Valves
The T1 Vacuum Breaker has been used since the 1970s and is particularly useful in cold climates where temperatures can cause tailings lines to become brittle and much more susceptible to fracture during a vacuum situation.
This vacuum breaker valve is a one-way free ball slurry check valve that is mounted on the high points in a slurry line to break the vacuum created on pump or power failure
- Self operating – no actuator required
- No heat tracers required on tailings lines
- Fully lined slurry valve
- The ball floats in water so it works even when priming the line
- Unobtrusive, the T1 is mounted on the top of the slurry pipeline
- Close coupling the T1 to the slurry pipeline allows the latent heat in the slurry to prevent freezing