Krebs Technequip™ Knife Gate Valves
The Krebs Technegate™ knife gate valve is a bi-directional, packingless, on-off slurry knife gate valve designed for harsh service.
- Technical Description
- Customer Benefits
- Contact us
Technequip knife gate valves are designed specifically for abrasive slurry applications.
Massive elastomer sleeves are longer than valve bodies, and compression between retainer flanges or companion flanges provides a bubble tight seal. It eliminates the packing gland and provides wear resistance.
The sleeve design allows for an unobstructed full port opening and bi-directional flow.
An open body allows for particles to be flushed away from the gate path.
Available in sizes from 3" through 30"
Stainless Steel Gate Clevis
Packing less Design
Epoxy-coated Cast Ductile Iron Body
Replaceable Wear Sleeves
Open Body Design
Fluorocarbon coated 316L stainless steel gate
Zinc-nickel plated hardware
CNC machined gate guide & body
Low Durometer seats for maximum erosion protection
Internal ring magnet on all composite air cylinders
Valve size cast into valve body
Frames can accept any type of actuator
- Actuator options: air cylinder/handwheel/bevel gear/hydraulic /electric
- Seat material options: pure gum rubber/neoprene/chlorobutyl/EPDM
- Cylinder mounted proximity switches (non-contacting)
- Splash guard with 2 NFPT ports
- Solenoid valves with manual override and power indication LED
- Lock outs
- Multiple elastomer options to suit customer's specific applications, including pure gum rubber, chlorobutyl, neoprene, nitrile, and EPDM
- Reliable operation
- Longer wear life
- Open Body Design ejects material from the bottom and prevents the gate from jamming
- 100% bubble tight seal
- Reduced operation costs
- Mining and mineral processing
- Mineral Sands
- Sand and Gravel
- Phosphate / Ash
- Pulp and Paper
- General industrial
FLSmidth Krebs, Inc.
5505 W. Gillette Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85743-9501 U.S.A.
|Click to download