Casing- designed for minimum slurry turbulence and even wear. Includes (14x12 and smaller) integral wear ring, carrier, and adjustment screws for on-line adjustment and elimination of suction side recirculation.
Wear Ring - adjustable wear ring assembly to permit closing of suction side impeller clearance during operation. This reduces slurry recirculation and lowers pressure at the suction area, thereby maintaining flow and reducing wear.
Impeller - designed for high slurry efficiency and hydraulic performance. Machined surface at the eye for wear ring adjustment and high expelling vanes.
Backliner - designed for close clearance at the back (14x12 and smaller), or SUCTION LINER with integral wear ring (16x14 and larger). Matching full impeller diameter and profile for close operating clearance.
Wear Parts - designed hydraulically to wear evenly. Constructed of high chrome at 680/720 Brinell hardness.
Power Frame - heavy duty cast iron pedestal with external bearing assembly adjustment mechanism. Drilled for overhead motor mounting assembly.
Flanges - loose intake and discharge flanges drilled to suit various pipe requirements.
Bearing Assembly - heavy duty shaft and indirect fitted taper roller bearings rated at 100,000 hrs B-10 life minimum. Bearing arrangement designed to prevent over greasing and ingress of slurry.
High Radial Vanes
- Clears large solids
- Prevents solids from being crushed
- Reduces casing slurry pressure at the eye of the impeller
External Wear Adjustment Screw
- Four screws for on-line wear clearance adjustment
- Adjusted while the pump is operating
- Adjusted six to eight times during the life of the pump
Adjustable Wear Ring
- Wear ring takes up clearance at the impeller
- Adjusted during operation
- Reduces suction side recirculation
- Maintains hydraulic performance